how kinky are you?

heres a bit of fun,,,,, follow the link... and take the test to see how kinky you actually are!

http://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=how-kinky-are-you-test-yourself&id=451395

Wanted to find out but not working on my tablet :-(

Have to guess at 60%

turns out im a vice president of kink! go figure! 2nd from top rating...... hmmm.... looks like i am going to have to get a bigger toy box!![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Me too... but at least the questions brought back some good memories :-)

President, Master, God of Kink!
If you answered the questions honestly and this is your true score... then you are the kinkiest mofo on the planet. Is there anything you won't do? Probably not (by the looks of your score)! Seriously, you'll do just about anything, or already have! You may want to let your partner know your score because they should be afraid... very, very afraid!!!

yes but it's all in my head and not in the bedroom!

got the highest one, but then again I swing and visit fetish clubsm so been involved in quite a lot sexually ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

i also got president, master, god of kink.

I also got President, Master, God of Kink!

President, Master, God of Kink.....but I already knew that ;) haha!

How the eff does a partner's skin colour matter for an estimation of kinkiness?

I think thats a bit of fun

but totally inacrutrate !

i think everyone gets the same at the end

but I can see how I am meant to answer Q43 ?

I got the following as well:-

President, Master, God of KInk!

Duh!

the same as everyone else

I also got president, master, god of kink - lol xx

I always knew I should be President of something!

Pmgk too.

President Master God!

President Master God!

Did the first question take forever to load once ticked? Doh, it's not working, so I'll make my own conclusion. Very kinky indeed lol