how kinky are you?

President, Master, God of Kink!

I got vanilla :(. But I guess I have only had a handful of partners and only tried some stuff with them but would love to try it all.

President, Master, God of Kink!

Junior Vice President In Kinkyness!
Not yet a master... you know more than enough to teach the average joe/jane a thing or two! You are willing to do many things and have many things done to you... that's good... very good, your partner is lucky. Your going to have one hell of a sex life! This is the third highest category and with just a little more experience and willingness, you will master the art of the kink (and move into the second highest category)!

About right ;)

I got vanilla too Poppicat, probably because I got together with my husband very young so never really had much previous experience.
Wouldn't mind trying some of those things though!

I got vanilla too :( I've only had three partners and I'm extremely faithful so anything to do with multiple partners obviously I'd never do. But I'd do absolutely anything with my partner

Poppicat wrote:

I got vanilla :(. But I guess I have only had a handful of partners and only tried some stuff with them but would love to try it all.

Me too nothing wrong with that as i know i am kinky and enjoy it

I got vanilla, surprised to be honest mind you I haven't had many partners but have done some very kinky stuff with my wife who is my 2nd and wonderfully adventurous

how come when there is a web site posted it does not come up so you can hyper link just click on adress and go

tiny, it's a bit of protection for us. LH can't guarantee the safety of external links for us, so they're use at your own risk. Some LH pages are recognised by the forum software and are clickable.

I got President..... Of the USA!

I'm vanilla so :p to you all

Vice President

My monogamy cost me points!

You can have some of mine, Frankie. Apparently I got extras for being bi, old, quasi-hippy and not caring about the colour of someone's skin. A world in which Sum Sub is vanilla and I'm a jr vp is just wrong. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)