How long do men usually last?

I’m with my first long term boyfriend so don’t have anything else for comparison, but how long do men usually last before they cum? He seems to cum quite quickly, maybe 5 minutes maximum, when he is inside me or from a handjob and I wish this was a bit longer. I was joking about this in general with a girl friend of mine who actually thought 5 minutes would be wonderful as her boyfriend usually finished in only a couple of minutes!

7 Likes

I’m much longer sometimes annoyingly longer possibly an hour and a half - two hours mo OH cums several times to my once I did have issues with this a while ago but now just embrace it !

1 Like

My boyfriend cums pretty quickly, but it depends on position, how long it’s been since we last had sex, etc. :woman_shrugging: :sweat_smile: If it’s been a while he’ll come within a couple of minutes, or if we’re going hard in doggy :sweat_smile: If you want him to last longer you could see if he’d be willing to try a delay gel/cream :woman_shrugging: Or see if he’d be willing to take care of you first so that you both are enjoying the fun :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Maybe 5-15 minutes? Definitely depends on position, how long it’s been. The last time we had sex it had been aggggges and we both orgasmed together in about 2 minutes :joy: :joy:

He always makes sure he gives me several orgasms before we have sex though, particularly because my SSRIs have made it sooooo hard for me to orgasm :raised_hands:t2: :raised_hands:t2: he pleasantly surprised me with a vibrating cock-ring the other day which helps delay him and obviously gives me some extra clit stimulation during sex. We have also talked about using a vibrator on me next time we have sex - yaayyy.

9 Likes

@sammy-jo according to all sources (Google lol) 5-9 minutes is considered average :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Frustratingly I am usually around 5 minutes but often less so always make sure my wife has cum a few times before I get inside her. We have tried delay sprays and creams that did not have much effect but also a cock sleeve that definitely seems to work and slows things down.

5 Likes

Idk if it’s just me, but i would much rather a good bit of play and 5 minutes of quality, enjoyable and fun sex than being ploughed for 30 minutes. :roll_eyes:

16 Likes

@Latex73 my partner is the same and this frustrates ME… any advice on how to embrace this from the other side so to speak :rofl::woman_facepalming::woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

My boyfriend has been on an SSRI for a year now and a surprising and welcome side effect has been that he can go for for ages without cumming at all now. He can easily go 45 minutes and we have usually finished well before this as I’m worn out. Before this, if he hadn’t had a wank earlier in the day, he would be cumming in only a few minutes.

3 Likes

45 minutes?! Dont you get bored :laughing:

2 Likes

:joy: Usually we, well I, am done well before that so the boredom does not set in! Due to the medication he usually just doesn’t get to the point of cumming now.

2 Likes

Not really it’s just a state of mind thing probably god both of you ! Do you talk about it with the other half ? It may help if you do ? :hugs:

1 Like

I last around half an hour but it depends on how long it has been between sex sessions or masturbation. If i am ready to cum when inside my wife and the wife had not orgasmed yet, i ask her to pause for a minute and then continue or i manuever her off me and start to masturbate her which gives me more time to calm down and continue .

3 Likes

Not all heroes wear capes. :superhero:t2:

1 Like

Over the last couple of years I have had to learn control as I am punished if I come without permission. I can basically last as long as she wants, including not coming at all should she so wish it, under normal circumstances. She knows however that there are things that she can do to me to force me to come quickly if she wants me to. Sometimes she does this for my pleasure and sometimes she does it do that she can punish me.

2 Likes

What do punishments involve?

With my husband it’s usually all about when he last came. If it’s been a few days then he will be done in a few minutes but if he’s cum more recently he can usually go 5 to 10 minutes.

2 Likes

Glad it’s not just me! I have been on Sertraline a few times and found the same as @newbiejen’s boyfriend.

3 Likes

Hmm between 15-30 mins ?

1 Like

Denial of any sort of sexual stimulation or contact at all. Sometimes for a fixed period sometimes indefinitely till she decides otherwise .

1 Like