How long do men usually last?

Probably 10-15 mins is normal here. If we haven’t done it in a while then quicker, if it’s a proper BDSM play session with some wine it will last hours, albeit intermittent shagging!

Doxy or Hot Octopus Jett though… seconds!

6 Likes

Foreplay we usually go for about 10/20mins and intercourse is about 10 on a good day.

Cant see how folk are saying they have intercourse for any longer than 20mins, even i get bored at that doing it. Or youre just lying lol

5 Likes

With us it all depends really. If he’s really turned on and I’ve got him so worked up he could cum within a minute or two.

Sometimes it could take anywhere from a few minutes up to 10 minutes. We do foreplay before hand too, in which he can make me cum a few times, it doesn’t take him long to make me cum as well.
It use to bother him that he didn’t last long in sex. But I reassured him that it doesn’t bother me in slightest, and it really doesn’t. I really enjoy :smirk: our sex life, regardless how long it lasts. So now he’s realised that it doesn’t bother me, we go with it, and he’s made sure that he’s made me cum a few times before does. And it’s normally when I’m about to as well :woozy_face:

5 Likes

Depends on lots of things….
How long since last orgasm
State of mind/arousal
If we have been drinking

We occasionally have marathon sex sessions lasting a few hours but that includes lots of foreplay, toys and BDSM etc.
The actual penetration can last anywhere from a few minutes to 1/2 hour.

3 Likes

5-25 minutes for us depending on build up and amount of foreplay. If it’s looking like it’s going to be quick because of lots of mouth/hand stimulation before then I will stop :raised_hand: and give more foreplay to let myself settle down :rofl: then go again.

Sometimes 2/3 minutes is good though and is just an intense quickie , my wife always likes it as she says it makes her feel wanted / desired and that it shows how much she turns me on, but can understand it being frustrating if all the time.

Maybe try the delay creams mentioned , penis extensions are also a good toy to use first.

They give extra lengths/girth/nobbly bits, gives both of you pleasure whilst also helping sensitivity for the guy and delaying. Can always take off then at the end when your finished with him :blush:.

Something like these , you can but individual ones to preference this is just a selection.

2 Likes

Hi sammy-jo

As others have said there’s a few factors involved, frequency of sex being a big one. If you haven’t had it for some time then the anticipation alone can be such a turn on. If having sex every day or so isn’t possibly then penis extensions probably the next best help - and positions too, give cow girl a try where he isn’t doing much or any thrusting and you can control where you are getting stimulated. And get a bonus thigh workout at the same time :smile:

2 Likes

I normally last between 2 and 10 minutes depending on position and if I have had a wank earlier or not, she sometimes wants it to be longer so I find a cock ring helps keep me hard so I can keep satisfying her and make her squirt

4 Likes

I am normally between 2 and 15 minutes depending on what the situation is.
Time is hard to find at the mo, so a quickie …. Is quick, possibly too quick.
I haven’t found many things help delay, and I have a high sex drive and think about sex all day, so when it’s time to get down… I don’t last too long.
I will often pleasure her first so the occasion isn’t over too quickly.
Certain positions like doggy, make me explode even quicker.

1 Like

As others have said it depends a great deal on how long it’s been since you’ve had sex and what position. You might try and find a position you really like and one he lasts longer in. For us it’s the positions where my OH is on top. She’s in control of speed, depth, angles, etc so she is in control of her pleasure. I can last a really long time with her on top so it’s a win. He might also try doing kegels. They really seem to help me if I stay diligent with doing them.

2 Likes

Over the years participating in sex I have lasted for under two minutes all the way up to maybe 45 minutes . The first thing is excitement level and how often I cum . The next big factor is how good of shape I am in . When younger and having my wife active I remember her needing to take a break on many occasions . From a lover with a cock , I figure it is up to us to learn and know our partner and how to pre heat her for climax . Which is one of my favorite parts . Caress , talk and orally . I often gave her multiple orgasms well before penetration . Always tried to have us both climax while in deep thrusting . That is tough to make happen .

1 Like

On average I think many men can last from a few minutes up to 30mins but all varies on different aspects with some guys who can go hours lasting with techniques such as edging.

3 Likes

I agree @Cali_Nyx I prefer good foreplay and the intimacy of it.

I’m not entirely sure how long my husband lasts, but its defo no longer than 20 minutes. I’d be really sore if it was much longer. Sometimes if he’s looking like he’s getting there and I’m not ready to stop, he will slow things down then work back up to pounding. I’ve noticed I’m in more control of his orgasm when I’m riding cowgirl :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Ive lasted for almost 50 years so far.:smiley: On the other hand , for PIV it can sometimes be less than 1 minute or maybe 5 minutes max before I cum however I can quite often stay hard and keep going until my OH has had enough.

2 Likes

It can vary by position/method, experience, and practice. My experience as a man has been that my wife would much prefer I cum a bit too soon than last too long. Our “routine” sex lasts about 10 minutes most nights - usually missionary and she rubs her clit and we usually cum together. But if she’s not in the mood to cum, I can slide in from behind and be done in a minute or two. And if it’s a Sunday afternoon, I can keep changing positions and go on and off for an hour or more. “Usually” is a very subjective measure.

But if your partner isn’t lasting long enough for you to get what you want from your time together, some communication is in order - to share, ask for, or demand what you want. No partner worth their salt should have any qualms about being asked to go down on you first, or watch/help you masturbate before he gets his.

4 Likes

Some ideas to try to help him last longer:

1. Using a condom.
  2. Using a cock ring.
  3. Have him masturbate a couple hours beforehand.
  4. He can try edging for a while to build up some more endurance.
  5. He can try kegel exercises to build more control.
  6. A few drinks.

As everyone else said, so many things can contribute, but the biggest for me seem to be frequency/recency of sexual activity and position. If it’s been a long time I’ll maybe last a couple minutes, but if we have been going at it regularly and I have had a drink or two then it’s in that 5-10 minute range more likely.

5 Likes

My Husband is generally in the 10-15 minute bracket. He can cum quicker if we need it to be a quicky.

2 Likes

Between 10 to 30 mins, usually quicker through masturbation.

1 Like

I find it can be effected by so many things… if im too hot in the balls area it can be ages before i cum…that can be either great or frustrating.
Sometimes , if ive had a few extea drinks…by no means drunk … can slow things down.
Other times i have to slow down and not cum to soon.
If my wife is cuming from PIV sex, she wants me to get there at the same time as her .
For an average id say just over 10 mins… if i think im not going too cum soon and my wife has already, moving to the doggy position usually has me cuming very quickly. I think its the way im gripped by my wife that does it.

1 Like

I have always been a big fan of meditation as part of my martial arts practice, and meditate most days. The techniques from this enable me to pretty well control it at will and either cum in a couple of minutes or hold out for 3-4 hours if I want to (and am mentally in the right place - sometimes an hour or 2 is the longest I can manage).

I am aware that this is not the norm and have no idea what ‘normal’ is. From what I understand, men gain control with experience so it’s no surprise that someone young may not last that long (i assume he’s young given your statement about it being your first long term relationship).

In a nutshell, experience will improve the situation. If he’s open to meditative practice (and taking it seriously) then it’s really good for him, both physically and mentally and a side effect of it can often be a level of control that few can achieve.

If he wants to try a quick fix then masturbate a day / few hours beforehand (though excessive use of this may result in a less hard erection), cock rings can help for some guys (though for me they seem to have the opposite effect ). Also not letting him get too turned on before penetration might help, so don’t spend too long teasing him with your bum / boobs etc so he’s not absolutely dripping before he goes in.

1 Like

Before I found recovery alcohol and or weed delayed me massively!
Without those, I find the factors for me are how recently I’ve cum, frequency, and my head space at the time. I think head space is an important one for me, and I always like to ensure the OH is satisfied before entrance as it were, and that tends to help last longer as it takes pressure away a little - and there’s times if the OH is still a little sensitive would rather it is quicker than longer.
Frequency isn’t too often at this moment, OH going through a bit of a funk, which is quite difficult for me (sex is a big thing for me normally) and taking it as an opportunity to work through why sex is a big thing when I’m not getting it (not relevant to this thread however). However, I have noticed the current funk changes the whole perspective around things in terms of my mojo, which in itself seems to mean I don’t last so long.

2 Likes