How long does it take to cum from a bj?

I have never managed to cum from a blow job I just I could, it doesn’t help that I don’t receive any, think I have got so used to masturbating I can only cum a certain way

Im impressed with all the women who can keep going for 15-20 minutes! I barely get bj's anymore and when I do its usually a complaint that its taking too long. Last time I checked....it was 8 minutes!

My fella takes around 20mins no one ever managed make him cum from a blow job I was the first to do it and his reaction was priceless

Lucky fella!

Why lucky lol

Its how I'd feel if i had a hot chick sucking me off for 20 mins!

😂

Had loads of bjs, but they've never made me cum. Not that I don't enjoy them!

I can honestly say that I hadn’t cum from a bj until we recently reignited our sex lives. Together for over 15 years and only recently started exploring non-vanilla activities over the last few weeks since my 50th Birthday.

Since then we have explored the world of anal, and via LH the joys of sexy lingerie, lube and toys!

Anyway, last weekend away in Devon the OH enthusiastically engaged in all of the above and I was treated to a fantastic bj for 10 mins or so.....to completions &swallow!…fantastic!

I don't think my husband has ever cum from a BJ alone. He just doesn't get hard enough.

So, if we want him to cum in my mouth, we have to start with his cock in my pussy, then move up once he's hard. Bonuses for me - less sucking and I get to taste my pussy, so it is a win-win!

All depends on my OH's technique at the time and how long she wants to delay me for! She's learnt to deep throat and control her gag reflex which can make me cum in seconds! Or she just teases me and makes it last ages!

I would say about 10-15 minutes is the norm for me personally. Very occasionally quicker depending on the mindset and a completely relaxed atmosphere.

Can take me a long time, as with some of the other comments I think theres definitely a mental block that i shouldnt cum in my wife's mouth

I can honestly say I have only cum once from bjwhen I did cum she wanted to share it with me mouth to mouth I stated to cum again with that experience

Its only in the past few years my wife has given me BJs and a few times to completion. I know what some people mean about the mental block thing. I tell her i think im going to cum and sometimes she just carrys on going , but with more enthusiasm ( if thats the right word lol) that removes any mental block i can assure you.

I find it takes me ages with me lying in bed and her sucking away.However I find I can come quickly if I am standing and she is on her knees ! So is it me or her who is in the wrong lol?

It used to take me about 15-20 minutes, unfortunately it’s been so long I need to dust the cobwebs off 😒

He doesn't cum easily from BJs so we just use them as foreplay.

My hubby sometimes cums sometimes not

time various a lot and can’t say I time then ( maybe I should ) hehe

i enjoy sucking him so all good

My OH is not a fan of BJs so not sure. We just use them for a bit as forplay but dont go all the way. Would love to find out though haha