How long does it take to cum from a bj?

I would think about 10 minutes, long enough for me to get jaw-ache anyway. As others have said, we tend to use them as foreplay. If I make the mistake of making eye contact with the husband too many times (trying to be all sexy and all), he will want to move onto sex straight away.

For me its all about eye contact for a good BJ...yes please.

Times very for me but when ever it happens I always have my fingers crossed that she will give me a cum kiss. Yum yum.

Times very for me but when ever it happens I always have my fingers crossed that she will give me a cum kiss. Yum yum.

If your partner uses a vibrating toy underneath your balls while sucking you, it's not going to last long at all. Your cum will spatter the back of her throat for sure, it's VERY intense and feels amazing.

Gosig wrote:

I would think about 10 minutes, long enough for me to get jaw-ache anyway. As others have said, we tend to use them as foreplay. If I make the mistake of making eye contact with the husband too many times (trying to be all sexy and all), he will want to move onto sex straight away.

Hahaha same here gosig with the eye contact lol x

I love sucking my husbands cock. Time to finish varies. Can be a few mins to about 10-15 mins depending how much sex we have been having.

My boyfriend takes some time, usually 10-15 minutes but depends when he came last. If he hasn't cum for a while then it may be quicker. I'll usually give him a bj for a while then wank him until he's nearly ready to cum then let him cum in my mouth for the easy cleanup.

Depends on the person. Some people not at all. Some people a few minutes.

Ever since what happend to me i now hate having blowjobs.

women are suprised when i tell them and laugh but they still

try it. Many relationships ruined by this

Shell, Iā€™m sorry to hear that.

When my jaw is aching I'll use my hands,then back to the mouth.Usually does the trick.He likes me on my knees and to stand,stroking my hair as he receives his pleasure

I wish I could remember what it feels like šŸ˜’

ANITALOVE wrote:

When my jaw is aching I'll use my hands,then back to the mouth.Usually does the trick.He likes me on my knees and to stand,stroking my hair as he receives his pleasure

Yup that sounds just right,works for me exactly the same !

Sometimes longer than perhaps the giver thinks it should, so if its taking time don't think you're not doing it right?

Sexytime8283 wrote:

Varies massively. Can be 5-10 mins, can go on for ages. If I don't cum quickly, OH can think I'm not enjoying it (which is never the case!) but I quite like the slow build up. Technique and the mood also have a massive influence - a really hot, aggressive bj will have me cumming in a few minutes!

You have hit it "on the head" . Mood has a lot to do with how quickly . I tell her it is not a race or a test for a grade , just have fun . I will cum much quicker when there has been foreplay that already has me all worked up which hightens touch .