How loud are you?

My gf and I recently got into anal with me receiving with dildos and fingers. I get really loud when she does this. I think she gets turned on by how loud I get. I have to close all windows in house now it’s that loud. Is this normal? I’m not very loud when doing PIV or anything else. Just receiving anal. Are you guys/girls the same?

Your thoughts.

5 Likes

I live with family, so have to be discreet. That said I’m not naturally loud anyway, I’ve only been loud-ish twice when we’ve had house to ourselves.

OH is silent which I don’t mind, being too loud often puts me off and can come across as milking it a bit.

I am very loud words like OMFG I am coming dont stop go f … me hard so yes really loud and pump.my pussy even harder

5 Likes

We can both be fairly loud when we have a good play, but so long as the kids aren’t home it doesn’t matter too much as our neighbours are about a mile away.

However, we do both love being gagged so win - win.

2 Likes

I have a young family so we have to be careful not to make too much noise. That being said I find it a massive turn on when my hubby moans louder than usual​:drooling_face:

4 Likes

This past year since discovering LH, we have started to enjoy our sex life a lot more and explore more.
Which has led me to be a bit more vocal :face_with_hand_over_mouth: and hubby too, he use to be completely silent, not a noise. But now he’s learnt to let go and let out a bit of noise, and I find it such a turn on, hearing him enjoying it. And the dirty talking :drooling_face::ok_hand:

5 Likes

I’m fairly normal then. GF is quiet until she cums. Love seeing her cum. Wish she was a bit louder. She gets really wet when I’m loud. :sweat_drops:

1 Like

I’m much louder when I’m being pegged than during any other sexual activity and that’s saying something because my orgasms (when I’m allowed) are pretty loud nowadays.

2 Likes

Once you have kids/teens at home loud isn’t a option? Away in a hotel that’s different

2 Likes

Have to receive anal only when we’re alone in house. Too noisy. Don’t think I could do it in hotel. Everyone would hear.:man_facepalming:

During piv sex I an rather silent, when I am doing anal play on my self or my wife is playing with my rear I moan quite hard and not even be aware of doing it.
My wife loves it when I moan because the pleasure she gives, makes her really horny

1 Like

Yeah, same for me, I just can’t help it.

1 Like

Having two teenagers in the house we have to be fairly quiet, I do have to remind the wife to be a little quieter when she’s getting excited, she becomes very noisy when she’s riding me. When the house is empty we can be quite noisy and let ourselves go a bit more.

3 Likes

For me and my OH it depends where we are. We can both either be really quiet or as loud as we want but I agree with others, the moans are always a turn on for us both

3 Likes

It’s much better with a empty house. You can really go for it and not be worried about people hearing.

2 Likes

I’m pretty loud if I just let it fly. And fairly filthy verbally as well.

6 Likes

You have to let it out don’t you. I do.

2 Likes

I agree.

I absolutely love hearing hubby moaning, it’s let’s you know how their pleasure is going and whether it’s time to: stop/carry on/tease/go harder.

The only problem is we have kids in the house so have to keep quiet (sometimes with the use of gags or asphyxiation). :smiling_imp:

We really enjoy the times when we have the freedom to just go at it, without a care in the world - usually with a hotel visit. Funny enough, we’ve been having quite a few of those recently :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Sounds great. Wouldn’t you feel that every other guest would hear you in a hotel? Or would that be a turn on??