How loud are you?

@alboy well the thought of that doesn’t turn me on no - but the fact that I don’t mind who hears me (because they won’t know who it is) just allows me to feel comfortable to get completely in the moment and enjoy the pleasure to the fullest.

Also, hearing me being pleasured on those occasions turns the hubby on so much that the sex and foreplay is even better :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

If we didn’t have kids in the house then I would be very noisy, the husband does have to tell me to be quiet at times but sometimes I just get a bit to excited :blush:

1 Like

Screamer to a level it’s an issue. I don’t get to do anything but the most basic things without a house to myself. Stealth isn’t real.

I can usually keep myself to an acceptable level of noise when it comes to spoken words, however I have had a pillow tossed over my face multiple times when it comes to moaning as I reach the big O :rofl: especially when the windows are open in the summer lol

1 Like

@chelsea29 yeah, you have to have windows open in summer so it’s not that easy. My GF is the same when she is about to cum. I am loud most of the time with the things she does to me. Maybe get some aircon fitted for summer. I say if every year.

1 Like

The neighbours phone and knock on the door telling us (me) to be quiet so I would say I’m loud :sweat_smile::joy:

3 Likes

Just wondering whats people’s reaction to orgasam…

For me its a great warm feeling with me saying im Cumming with an ahhh quietly (kids in room next door)

Wife is fairly quiet with an odd noise… (as in previous posts she is quiet shy)

What’s other people feelings and expressions

1 Like

For me, it depends on the intensity of the orgasm. I wouldn’t say I’m a screamer. But would definitely say I am not very quiet either.
My fwb on the other hand is very vocal to the point I have put my hand over his mouth on a few occasions :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I am pretty quiet depending on the orgasms. I remember being quite vocal once but I believe I was tied down and edged. My partner is quite shy and makes a little noise. Honestly, I don’t know if I’ve ever been with a loud person before :thinking:

1 Like

I make an average amount of noise I guess. I’m not a screamer but I’m not silent either. After an orgasm, my stomach feels really warm and it feels like someone gave a really good massage to my stomach.

1 Like

It depends on the intensity of the orgasm. I normally I was silent with only a deep moan at the moment I orgasm. But when their is something up my ass or my wife is playing with my ass, I moan quite hard and can’t really control it because the intensity of the orgasm.

1 Like

I’m almost silent if any noise and never moaned etc …… but I do wonder if this is reducing my pleasure or surpressing it.

I get far more pleasure in the build up and sometimes the orgasm lack’s real pleasure at the end!

Wife is fairly vocal / moans depending on environment/ children in bed etc.

I feel embarrassed making noises :pensive:

4 Likes

I used to be quiet to the point of being silent with perhaps the odd grunt here and there but nowadays, with my orgasms being limited to one every 3 - 6 weeks but with fairly frequent edging in between, I tend to be very loud when I’m finally allowed to come.

1 Like

I’m the same I don’t make any noise, but my wife is used to that & she says it would be weird if I did now after all this time​:joy:
She knows I really sex so WHEN we have it she’s ok with it.

My wife is loud, she puts her own face in her pillow! But not if the kids are on sleep overs.

3 Likes

We can get quite vocal and need to make sure we shut the windows :laughing: :rofl: loud and proud!!

2 Likes

It’s only very recently that I’ve got to the point of really letting myself go and enjoy sex properly. I used not to make much noise but now it is more of an issue especially with teens. We often end up on the sofa bed downstairs where we can make a bit more noise. Hubby is fairly quiet

2 Likes

I seem to have got louder the older I get, more of a grunt than anything else. Wife has had to put her hand over my mouth, if there are guests in the house or the windows are open.

1 Like

As a bottom I’m a full moaner and will scream when i orgasm. Anal has never hurt and in fact it’s the total opposite. It feels incredible so being loud is natural

1 Like

For me it entirely depends on my role and how horny I am. I have a pretty girly moan for a guy, and can be pretty loud but often hold it in because I live with my parents. When I’m being submissive those moans come right out though… and I’m pretty loud :sweat_smile:

When I move out I’ll probably let loose a bit more… though that depends how close the neighbours are! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

We are quite loud and especially when orgasaming that for sure. We do like to have quite vocal role play too which if we accidentally leave the windows open can moat likely be heard by the neighbours :grimacing::joy::joy:

1 Like