How many fingers

My wife has recently been pushing fingers inside herself during sex. It feels great. She has a real craving for my whole hand. Anyone got any experience with this?

5 Likes

I found this thread on fisting tips, so you should check that out as a starting point :slight_smile:

I’ve wanted to try fisting in the past but could never make things fit. I just kept getting too tired to continue trying. Hopefully one day in the future… maybe I should start looking for a man with tiny hands to make it easier on myself :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve only ever in the past been able to get my 4 fingers and thumb in down to the knuckle. Much of it is all to do with daily training and stretching with toys to gradually get open enough to fit a whole hand in.

1 Like

A whole hand :drooling_face:
I have quite some experience when it comes to fisting but only anally. The idea of vagina and anal fisting is the same the same. You need to slowly stretch gradually with bigger and bigger toys or fingers until one day you get past the widest point and your whole hand is in side. To achieve this I can advise to use a good quality lube and go really slow, train ones or twice a week try to get a little bit further each time.

It may be a little uncomfortable but is should never hurt if it hurts it means your going to fast. The journey is just as pleasurable as the destination so enjoy :wink:

2 Likes

We’ve made it to three but would love oh to fist me vaginally.

3 Likes

Hubby’s got 4 fingers in, and quite enjoy it, being fisted hasn’t appealed to us really.
But what I do really enjoy and what does really turn me on is, while he’s inside of me, I’ll have a finger either side of him and apply a bit of pressure as he enters me. He also enjoys it too.

3 Likes

Thanks @Candace1

1 Like

My wife is quite happy for me to put my whole hand in her, just look on LH im sure theres a fisting guide or Google , i also enjoy her hand/arm up my bum

3 Likes

I asked Hubby once to fist me he put in 4 fingers then added hes thumb and got upto his knuckles
I really wanted him to go for it but thought it was going to hurt so he stopped

I will ask him again

2 Likes

Without going into too much personal detail -
A woman will be able to achieve more and more as she gets more and more aroused… eventually taking a full hand and not even noticing the size or width as much.

It’s an amazing feeling but can be a slight shock after the event as you often don’t realize more fingers have now amounted to the full hand when you are being that pleasured…

It depends on my mood. When i’m feeling more comfortable with being female and the “bits” that I have then we have to work back up to being able to take fingers / toys / his penis. If I’ve been feeling good for a while then things are easier. The most we’ve managed is 4 fingers comfortably. I’d love to try fisting one day but we’ve never got that far. When I am not feeling so good then I can’t insert anything. At the moment I am feeling ok and have started working on penetration again :blush:

1 Like

4 fingers.

Just cant get close to the whole hand. :weary:

It just takes time and relaxation, when the mood is right my OH will happily take me up to the wrist.