how many of you keep this site a secret??

i dont have to i know my other 1/2 would be excited to know what ive been looking at to spice things up but does your other 1/2 lack in these areas (a little prudish?)

im asking b/cus was wondering how many ppl have so much in common but lack common grounds in the bedroom

My husband knows I use this site, but doesn't know who I am on here.. I like that.
It means I don't have to censor anything I say, although there's nothing that I write on here that he doesn't know anyway.. I just like the anonimity :)

My othe half knows nothing!

My other half is on here too so no hiding for me :)

My other half knows that I use Lovehoney but I don't think she knows about the forum, she's not really tech savvy so it'd be hard to explain.

We discovered this place together and are equally open minded when it comes to sex which is good. Though we're not that similar outside of the bedroom. Similar morals and interests but different jobs and passions :)

Adx

Wouldn't say it's a secret just maybe how much
Time/frequency I am on and to be honest
This is something for me

Mrs G doesnt know but there are many things we dont know about each other, I am sure she would prefer me posting here than having an affaire

It's public with close people but for instance I don't publicise it at work. My current/ last partner knows and isn't furious.

MY gf knows I'm on here, I even show her any posts I've made that talk about her/us, that may be borderline too much. Even though it's anonymous on here, I think it's only fair I don't tell her less than I tell people I don't technically know.

That's a good approach, I reckon honesty is the best policy. :D

tronic wrote:

That's a good approach, I reckon honesty is the best policy. :D

Exactly, me and my gf have always been honest about stuff, even to the point that it has surprised other people, but it's worked so far (two years and counting), so can't be that bad.

Husband knows I use the site to buy items but not that I use the forums or have a profile

I've discussed this site at work with my manager but only because they brought it up!! I didn't say I was a poster but I did mention I had a few OH! points. As I'm single I haven't got an other half to share with and the previous wasn't a fan of my toys.

I dont keep it secret. I am very advertourious when it comes to toys and sex. But my othe half is quite simple.

But she is happy so i am happy.

My Husband knows all about the buying part of LH

But not about this part

My other half know about the site but not too much... Thinks its a bit too scruffy....

My other half knows and a friend of mine is all. Not sure if my other half goes on and searches what I write but he knows about it ;)

My missus knows I am on here, she doesn't mind. I do keep buying her toys after all!

I hope people don't mind me asking, but those of you who haven't told your partners about posting on these forums, is that just because you haven't got round to it, don't see it as necessary, or is it something you are actively trying to keep hidden from them??