how many of you keep this site a secret??

my OH has full access to my pc and knows about here, twitter, the other forums I post on and the blog. I dont believe in keeping secrets from a partner.

xGGx

my wife didnt really know about the forum until i told her yesterday and i am glad i did, i wanted to tell her before but didnt really know how to say but told her now and shes fine with it lol she even told me a post to right :)

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I actually tell him more about Lovehoney and sex toys than he would ever care to know to be honest! Lol!

Not necesarily about lovehoney, but my gf sometimes tells me off for being TOO honest about things, and that being in a relationship doesn't mean sharing absolutely everything.

He knows I buy stuff on here and use the forums, but he has never looked on it himself other than when I ask his opinion about buying something that I'm not sure he will like or if he would like one thing over an other. Sometimes I mention things that are bought up in the forums, but he genrally isn't nosy or cares about what I do online because he knows he can trust me. I'd trust him too if he was at all tech savy but he isn't haha.

Oh he literally just asked what I was doing and I said on lovehoney, and he said "you know we can't afford any thing right now" and I said I knew and was just looking, then he made fun of me for sex toy window shopping.

For me it's not secret...

I have only just joined, my girlfriend knows but she isn't into it

It's not a deep dark secret but I don't think my partner knows, it has just never come up in conversation but if it did thats fine. He knows I have toys and he knows they are from somewhere online that is about it.

I keep it a secret but then its not like i have anyone important to tell itto ! ( I am single ) even so the website is fun and its not as if its a dating site, its just chat and learning a little of other peoples experiences !

Same here Single! and no one needs to know! Of course if the police wonder whats my good reason for having a uniform! I am more than happy to show my pictures of me with toys to the police and also for morabilia too along with lots of other badges! I know they leave my house "red faced"

My oh knows, it's pretty hard to miss with the amount of time I spend on hear :-)

the site no... the forum yes. OH may kill me if she sees my profile pic here

Naked_butler wrote:

the site no... the forum yes. OH may kill me if she sees my profile pic here

Kill you??? I'm guessing that's slight exaguration, but even though you're technically fully clothed (and still anonymous).

To me that does sound slightly over the top, but then equally I wouldn't post anything I know my gf would be upset about.

So I'm not quite sure where I'm coming from on this. Yay for fence sitting???

is not talking about it the same as keeping it secret?

gunther wrote:

Would you tell her if she asked about how much you discuss things with other people?

ShaftMaster wrote:

gunther wrote:

Would you tell her if she asked about how much you discuss things with other people?

Probably, she isnt a great one for asking questions though

gunther wrote:

ShaftMaster wrote:

gunther wrote:

Probably, she isnt a great one for asking questions though

Then it's not like your decieving her, which for me would be the main part of things being secret.

well I am away from home there are all sorts of things I do which I dont see the point in discussing, also I never mention any ideas from this forum, although I may take them "on board" so in that respect it doesnt make a difference. Also I dont chat much so its not like I am meeting a lot of people on line.

My partner would not approve, so I don't say anything.

My partner knows I use the site and the forums, occasionally I discuss something I've read on the forums with him if I think he'll find it interesting. I know he browses the products on the site occasionally, but I'm not aware that he ever uses the forums, however I wouldn't mind if he did. I try not to discuss too much about him on here though, simply because I would be posting potentially personal stuff without his express permission, and if the situation were reversed I probably wouldn't be too pleased if he posted stuff about me on a public forum.