How many people enjoy nipple play?

I have always like my nipples to be played with , but over the last few years the enjoyment and excitement factor has increased dramatically . Over the last four plus decades my lady friends have had a wide range of enjoyment from lite kisses to being teased by a makeup brush to pinching and lite biting . One absolutely loved to try and get her erect nipple into the opening of my cock . I really like nipple clamps and nipple suckers . Some times just my shirt brushing them wakes them up which in turn makes me horny . I absolutely love cool or cold applied to them , especially after nipple suckers have brought them to the largest they can be . Lets hear others preference and technics . A happy nipple is an erect nipple .

9 Likes

Hi!

As a woman I fully love nipple play and any type of nipple play. I’m sat currently writing this with my nipple suckers on ready to play later hehe. I have had many male partners in the past who aren’t into nipple playing for themselves but really enjoy my nipples. I used to have my nipple pierced but if anything it brought down the sensations!

5 Likes

Love it on the Mrs not too keen on myself though I must admit :+1:

3 Likes

The mrs loves nipple play and I’m happy to help her out :smiling_face: . Not for me though

3 Likes

I personally have to really be in the mood, And even then usually only with his mouth unless I have clips on. But if I am not really horny and wanting it, I actually find it more annoying and aggravating weirdly :woman_shrugging:. The other other isn’t too keen on receiving either
(Mrs)

4 Likes

I only realised how good this felt a couple of years ago. Now, the wife regularly nibbles, bites and sucks my nipples whenever she’s masturbating me or during piv. Sometimes during piv i have to tell her to stop so i dont cum to quick.

6 Likes

I too love nipple play and just teasing them while in bed during the waking mornings makes me feel so relaxed and a tad giddy

3 Likes

I have recently (in the last year) started nipple play again and started introducing it to my solo sessions. I have tried both suckers and clamps and I have to say suckers are my favourite but I do enjoy nipple clamps. I also enjoy having my nipped bring bitten.

6 Likes

I love it when he does nipple play on me. It’s definitely a turn on for me, especially when he bites and sucks on them at the same time.
He also enjoys doing it to me, says he loves seeing how turned on I get when he does it, especially when he gives me an orgasm.
For him it doesn’t do anything for him, he’s just too ticklish :joy:

5 Likes

Im not a fan at all. I enjoy watching hubby sucking ny nipples but the turn on is watching him and not the sensation. I love my breasts bitten though… hard. Im currently sporting a lovely teeth shaped bruise :yum: Hubby is like me, he can take it or leave it

5 Likes

Only started nipple play in recent years, but I can’t get enough of it now! It certainly helps with arousal and produces sensational orgasms​:wink:

4 Likes

I love any form of nipple play. I have a variety of clips, clamp, chains and suckers which I wear most days, often for hours.
I love it when my wife bites or pinches them. Especially when they are already clamped and ultra-sensitive.

5 Likes

I love nipple play. I have very large sensitive nipples which when stimulated really drive me wild. My husband knows exactly which buttons to press (no pun intended!) when he’s playing with them and he’s very, very good at it!

7 Likes

I’m a nipple bitch.
It brings sex to a whole other level for me, if my wife is in a position where she can reach them, she’s began to be pretty savage with my nipples now…
I’ve been surprised at just how much i love her pulling, twisting and pinching them pretty darn hard.

Sadly she isnt as keen. Sometimes she’ll enjoy it quite a bit (not as rough as me) sometimes, closer to hwr periods, she cant stand them being touched.

3 Likes

My nipples like some rough treatment they’re not very sensitive until they’ve had some pain. Then I love them bitten, twisted, clamps and clips pulled off and pierced with needles. But once sex is over then I like them licked and nuzzled with lips.

4 Likes

I never got breasts…just nipples. And they are ridiculously large and very dark. And sensitive. I love having them sucked and even whipped. I can have an orgasm just from nipple attention, and I’ve thought lately about getting them pierced.

3 Likes

I teally love my nipples stimulated by hand or mouth/tongue. Use suckers now to help them with stimulation. Tried clamps but too sensitive for them.

3 Likes

I absolutely love it, more so now that I have the pierced, it feels more sensitive to me :smiley:

7 Likes

I can’t get enough of it!

I used to hate having them touched when I was first with my wife, but then something changed all of a sudden and now it’s my go to to get me going.
I love them being licked, flicked, pulled, pinched, sucked, pinwheeled over and any other sensation you can think of!

5 Likes

I enjoy my nipples licked, sucked. I have chocolate Hershey kiss nipples that get pretty pointy when licked lol

3 Likes