How many people enjoy nipple play?

My nipples get super sensitive when i am turned on and i prefer a gentle touch so they don’t get sore but i do love the way they make me feel.

4 Likes

You know @Oldman. You seem like an older (no offense), person with the same general tastes I have or at the very least a lot of what would be considered more extreme and or adventurous sexual activities. Ironically I was born in Florida but haven’t been there since I was 8. Without being inappropriate, I’ve thought a few times that it would have been neat to have someone like yourself who’s older than me with what appears to have had a similarly…eventful sexual life as a friend to discuss stuff with IRL.

At any rate. I’m sure you can empathize with this. I had a massive chest reconstruction that severed the nerves from the 2nd top ab row of an 8 pack to slightly below my armpits. I literally had no sensation at all for almost 15 years.

It was only with exploration into LH’s Nipple Sucker/clamps products that I got last Christmas for Ms.Anony…and tried on myself.
Perfect Pair Silicone Nipple Suckers
Dominix Deluxe Nipple and Clit Triple Sucker Set
Magnetic Orb Clamps
That has ever let me feel something in my nipples. I ended up leaving the Dominatrix set on for an almost 18 hour day on accident…because as I said I literally couldn’t feel anything. When I went to take a shower I realized I still had them on and took them off. I had burst all the little ducts around my nipples and they were leaking a lot of clear liquid and or blood.

After that day and the healing…I’ve regained sensation for the first time in my life. Since then it’s become an area of increased interest for both me and Ms.Anony. I’ve even put on the Milk Pumping Vacuum Kit I got her from a competitor site and thoroughly enjoyed that. It’s weird feeling something after never feeling anything for so long, knowing it’s an erogenous zone and finally feeling pleasure from it.

2 Likes

Yay for waking up your nipples ! I had open heart surgery in 1962 and in the process saved my life . But in process deformed my left shoulder over an inch higher than my right and killed the nerves to my left lateral muscle , so I do not have one . All we can do is roll with the punches and do the best with what we have . When I was much younger many guys I worked with were under the impression I was a master of everything sex and would ask me all sorts of things . I guess because I was a body builder and rode motorcycle ( biker) I knew much more than they did , and often that was the case . But I have learned much more in the last 20 years and especially since joining these forums . I will continue to do so as long as I can . " Enjoy Life "

5 Likes

Every day is a school day. Sometimes you teach something, sometimes you learn something.

2 Likes

Zero takers here
Does nothing for me

2 Likes

Mine were also very sensitive. I had my left one done first - was super fantastic - I was really horny all the way home. The piercer that did it was really good.

I got my right one done a few months later with someone else, and no good. Lost sensation, and it didn’t sit right.

I breast fed, and haven’t put the back in since, so that was about 18 years ago.

Wish I’d had mine done with the same person who was really good as my right one just never came back to what it was.

My right nipple is still super sensitive - yippee. Love nipple play.

I love my partners too, but it does nothing for him.

2 Likes

I love nipple play. OH enjoys me licking, sucking, biting, kissing all of the above. She doesn’t like orbs and not to big on clamps though. I’ve tried talking her into getting them pierced also. Nipples are just another beautiful part of the body. Keep playing

2 Likes

Doesn’t everyone enjoy giving and receiving nipple play?. We do and always thought it was a particularly sensitive area and practiced by most people.

3 Likes

I have only run across one lady that had such sensitive nipples I had to be very careful when touching them . I found I had to start by just cupping her breasts ever so litely and then a very slow gentile kiss . I think part of the reason mine are so active is because I am a solo player 98% of the time . As I keyboard this reply I have my weighted nipple clamps on to start my day . Shortly I will use my super soft silcone nipple suckers . They enlarge my nipples maybe 3-4 times their normal size and make them more sensitive . At rest my nipples have increased in size about double , I wish my cock vacuum had near as good of success .

2 Likes

I do yes but on my Mrs nothing better to know we are in tune :kiss: :kiss:

2 Likes

My wife absolutely loves me playing with her nipples, and I happily oblige.
She loves playing with mine, but I’m too ticklish for it…

2 Likes

My oh has very long sensitive nipples with big areola. She goes wild when she has her nipple clamps on. She loves me to pull the chain to make them as long as possible then lick the nipples. Finish off with a small pulsing toy

3 Likes

I recently had my first self induced nipple orgasm , and oh my goodness, it was AMAZING! My nipples have just recently gotten to be very sensitive, and I’ve discovered just how much i enjoy having them played with. I started with some warming lube and rubbed it on my areolas, and then focused on rubbing the very tips of my nipples super lightly. It Im looking forward to my husband trying to see if he can make me come by just sucking and rubbing my nipples.

8 Likes

Played woth some pierced nipples last night.. Really enjoyed it.
:+1:t3:

4 Likes

For the first time over the weekend i orgasmed with just nipple play :grinning:
Have always had sensitive nipples and OH knows how to get me going but it went further this time , i am normally begging him to stop to move to other areas but he kept going and it was amazing

5 Likes

I love having my nipples played with, if I’m really in the mood I can come close to orgasm with just nipple play but haven’t yet quite managed to. I also love nipple suckers as they make my nipples really stick out and incredibly sensitive and a bit of rough play at the point of orgasm is amazing.

4 Likes

Love love nipple play with them being sucked hard or nibbled and have nipple suckers and clamps to get me really in the mood for oral or sex. There are times whwn I can either sit or lie in bed and just play with my nipples myself

5 Likes

Have thought a couple of months ago about getting my nipples pierced, is it something to recommend and does it make nipple play all the more exciting when they’re played with?

5 Likes

I love my girlfriend sucking my nipples through the very same things! Simply wow :star_struck:

3 Likes

I love both nipple play and just in general rough when I’m being fucked. It’s a massive turn on!

4 Likes