How many times a week do you use a Butt Plug

How many time a week do you use a butt plug. I would like to use my plug every day but I don't want to do myself any damage.

I use it twice in the week and once at weekends when I use my enima bulb first and the my three butt plugs.

I want to use them a lot more I think I am getting addicted to them,I love the feeling of being full.

It seems that a lot of you think the same.

Maximus 69

X

probally once a week because of having to give myself a enima first dont want things to get messy eew lol.

I suppose as long as you dont do it everyday you should be ok I think its all the cleaning out that you have to do first could course more damage than the act its self

I reckon could use daily if you're careful [depending on how big it is!!] the muscles are quite strong to withstand all the um.. exercise.

I do probably same amount/frequency as AA..

Also use a condom on the anal toys .. makes for easier cleaning. bulk buy near out of date ones on ebay lol

Once a week maybe?

Probably once a fortnight.

SG69

I use it 3 times a week or more! more if i stay & work at home... it is wonderfull to sit down, drink coffee and produce kinky websites!!!!!WOW

I use it 4 - 5 times a week. Mistress Cara wants me to be able to take larger and larger ones, so this is my training regime.

I used to use mine once or twice a week, but it's been about 2 months since we last used one

Maybe 4-5 times a week. Its a pain to have to douche, but I think its worth it. I don't think extended wear of a butt plug will really do any harm as long as its made from a safe material. If I can't sterilise it, I probably won't put it in my butt.

As long as you don't have any anal or bowel issues (anal tear, internal hemorrhoids etc) you should be fine. Use plenty of lube, and if you feel any pain during anal play/anal sex, stop, add more lube and try again slowly. If the pain persists regularly even with lots of lube and taking it v-e-r-y slow, go get checked out by your doctor.

Once or twice a week usually. Sometimes more, sometimes not at all though.

Call me daft if you like but after Fat Man and friends what self respecting asteroid would dare raise it's head ha ha....not a trace here, but then not a question l would ever put to dad.... or mum !!!!

TB

I don't use butt plugs on a weekly basis. Anal sex generally is something that I really have to be in the mood for. I actually use them more with a partner than on my own but I think thats probably from my ex being obsessed with anal x

Mistress Cara wrote:

I reckon could use daily if you're careful [depending on how big it is!!] the muscles are quite strong to withstand all the um.. exercise.

I do probably same amount/frequency as AA..

Also use a condom on the anal toys .. makes for easier cleaning. bulk buy near out of date ones on ebay lol

What a good idea!

I would like to use mine but I've still to get the bugger in. I think my eyes are bigger than my arse :D

marriedjones wrote:

keep trying puppies77 i'm sure you will get there in the end and you will love it

Its been a while since i tried it. Will definatly try it again soon :)

I use it around once a week on average, but sometimes more like evening times mid week, depends how tired i am after work and whether im in the mood

HI Puppies,

Lots of lube and try squatting down and takeing deep breaths as you push the butt plug in.

Good Luck.

Maximus 69

X

Love your photo,you should post some more.

maximus 69 wrote:

HI Puppies,

Lots of lube and try squatting down and takeing deep breaths as you push the butt plug in.

Good Luck.

Maximus 69

X

Love your photo,you should post some more.

Thank you :) I have a couple on the blog, I try to keep the pics there.

Thats a good idea about squatting, i'd not thought of that, cheers.

Hi Puppies,

I would be interested to know if you do get your butt pulg in.

Just how big is it.

Maximus 69

X

I use mine maybe...twice a week...depennig on what our sex drives are like if you get me ;)

My fiance's rather...wide, and I've been using a big plug to try and get myself prepared for the full dirty deed. My favourite currently is 4cm wide and just over 5 inches long, which I can handle without problems. The HUGE one that I have I've only managed to take fully once without it being uncomfortable, no matter the amount of lube!