How many times a week do you use a Butt Plug

I use mine when ever i have time so it can be every day for a week or not at all for 2 or 3 weeks. Mostly though its around 2 - 3 times a week.

I've only ever used mine once although I've only had it since Valentine's day. It's not something I'd use on myself, but it can be nice for the OH to have a play with on me.

I haven't used one in ages, in fact, I think I threw it away. Might get a new one though, those little chaps can be fun :-)

Ive never used one but got my partner to use a vib a few times while i ised a fleshlight. Considering in getting a but plug tho.

Ive had my titanmen plug in for at least half an hour each day since got 2 weeks back! Full feeling incredibly addictive. I ran home from train station other day to use it! Feel like a very bad boy stretching myself : )

I got my liquorice dips on moday and used them 5 times.

Yesterday I managed to get the large one in.

Am I now an anal slut?

Iv used my anal toys nearly every night

Loving all these fellow plug addicts! Randy you can't call yourself an anal slut till you have wanked over pic of your own beautiful gape : ) Mines is getting wider than belladonna/ sasha now : )

I probably use an anal toy once every month, it makes for great orgasms but it takes a while to do it properly and often I'm just in the mood for a quick wank.

Tank yooooo M&S! WE finally got round to using the one you got us!

Didn't hurt my AdnaW and fit nicely, we'll be using alot more!

WandA wrote:

Tank yooooo M&S! WE finally got round to using the one you got us!

Didn't hurt my AdnaW and fit nicely, we'll be using alot more!External Media

Yeah M&S we *finally* got round to using the butt plug you got us for xmas and it's fabulous! Much more comfortable than previous ones we've tried!

Thank you very much for it and I will review it asap so you can have a read External Media External Media

Axx

I've recently discovered how much better my orgasms are with a plug in, so it's pretty much every time I have sex now, so usually a couple of times most days..

Any boys got their plugs in now? How does it feel?

I only used to use mine every few weeks, but not so much any more due to having so much work. Might have to start again though.

does anyone wear one to work?

I've never tried one but may have a try.

I've got my large Njoy one in now.

Shopping at Tescos will never be the same again.

I tend to use mine everyday! I started of small and now use this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40 pretty much everyday! I couldnt agree with nnv more plugs give awesome orgasms whether wankingalone or with a partner!

I currently wear the Love Honey Booty Buddy butt plug every day for at least half the day. Its very comfortable and the sensations on my P-spot are delightful when walking, doing Yoga, pilates, weight training or playing racquetball. And of course masturbating , which I do on average four times a day for two hours. Jerking off is pure delight with a butt plug rubbing my P-spot. I use both the Booty Buddy and Doc Johnstons angled Spectra gel butt plug which gives a more stuffed feeling. Both plugs give me a harder hard-on and bigger cream spurt when I cum. Jerking off with these butt plugs, I get so hot that I can cum three times in a row within an hour. They are great fun, and I highly recommend for my fellow sensualists who are so disposed, to start stuffing their butts. You will definitely enjoy.

every day :)

0.5/week for me, it's not a frequent thing - makes it all the more special for me, or something. :)