How many times a week do you use a Butt Plug

I wear a Tantus Ryder to work most days and a have an A-Bomb for evening wear. Enemas most evenings too. Nothing quite so nice as a really clean tush with a little friend on board!

tengaFan100 wrote:

Any boys got their plugs in now? How does it feel?

-- Been wearing a plug inside me today since about 11 Am, so a bit over three hours now; This is the smaller one though, its so comfetable, you almost forget its there, until you move, or walk upstairs etc, then you get a very* nice* reminder that its still safely in position.

I tend to go through periods of quite extensive use of the plugs, where I'll wear one virtually every day all day; but the smaller one[s] I have, with some* time then spent wearing a larger one (up to about 2 inches diameter).

I k now I guess call my smaller ones those that are about 1.2 to 1.5 inches, and the larger ones 2 inches but I rarely go much bigger than 2.5 inches.

At the moment, this week is I guess 'typical' ; yesterday spent all day with plugs of various sizes in me; today I've got this one in now, and it'll probably come out later when I shower in a couple hours. I may or may not have another plug or dildo in action later this evening.

Tommorrow probably won't feature a plug, but the next day probably would... so I guess every other day would be 'average' usage for me, anything from an hour on such a day, upto maybe five or more hours, often with size changes during that time as I change over plugs...Must find a vibrating one that isn't so noisey, so I could wear it more when out..

Generally around 3 times a week.
its normally my wife that tells me to ware, I have one which is 2" diameter which quite large butt still comfortable, i have to say if im wearing a plug all day i get very horny as the sonstant subtle stimulation is enough to keep your mind on sex (even more than normal) but not enough to make you cum.

this is the wifes little trick especially if she has got a little dominatrix thing planned for the evening.
The plug is normally accompanied by her telling me ware a pair of her panties as well. (if my work force ever found out) she will then phone and text me teasing me about the items, then when i get home generally it gets dhanged for somthing bigger about 2.5" or so and again she will deny my orgasm for as long as she can with teasing me. I Love IT

Kinkyfish wrote:

Generally around 3 times a week.
its normally my wife that tells me to ware, I have one which is 2" diameter which quite large butt still comfortable, i have to say if im wearing a plug all day i get very horny as the sonstant subtle stimulation is enough to keep your mind on sex (even more than normal) but not enough to make you cum.

this is the wifes little trick especially if she has got a little dominatrix thing planned for the evening.
The plug is normally accompanied by her telling me ware a pair of her panties as well. (if my work force ever found out) she will then phone and text me teasing me about the items, then when i get home generally it gets dhanged for somthing bigger about 2.5" or so and again she will deny my orgasm for as long as she can with teasing me. I Love IT

--- Sounds good to me!...
Well despite my message yesterday saying I'd not wear a plug today... I had to cave into the desire, so gave myself a quick douch and now have the 'penus butt plug medium' sitting nicely inside... Think I'll leave this in an hour or two, and then go play with some larger toys.... Want to be good and ready for when my new lovehoney order arrives tommorrow... I'd have thought I had enough anal toys by now, but apparently not... A couple of larger plugs coming including an 'inflatable' one, which will be a new experiance for me, never tried inflatable toys before... Think today I'll try work up to taking my largest plug which often manages to get the better of me and refuse to go fully into the final largest portion...

Well, got my new toys... and I think this weekend will have to be a break from wearing a butt plug, I don't think I've spent more than a few hours during the day without one inside all week... The inflatable one I got is just out of this world... A new toys straight to the top of my favorite list of toys I think... Hopefully my review of it will go live today or I guess Monday...

I've just brought this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16053

Is it good for keeping in for long periods of time?

How often should you re-lube?

How do you carry lube with you?

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

I've just brought this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16053

Is it good for keeping in for long periods of time?

How often should you re-lube?

How do you carry lube with you?

We got that as a pressie from a lovely OA member!

I think the questions you asked including how long depends on you. I know my OH found it a bit big before we had had a go with anal play so it's ready dependant on the individual.

If it is your first perhaps it's a good idea to practice a few times before wearing it out if that is what you intended.External Media

well i reckon as long as you can hold it in not found one that stays in yet maybe a belt might be usefull

never wear mine as such just have it in during sex

oh you need to try it for a few hours sit on it and walk about it's so nice

as i mentioned earlier i am new to this myself so a finger up the ass or a butt buddy is all i can imagine for now...but i will get there.

have been wearing the butt buddy in since this morning, feels fantastic. I am super comfortable let alone horny as hell - i have had to satisfty myself at least 5 times since inserting this morning. And i am still hot and heavy.

Want a bigger one now....is the natural progression a tracey cox advanced butt plug?

the natural progression is what you can handl or fancy drty boy ..told you so

u were right LMD, so very very right.

it's nice isnt it i .. you still got it in now?

yeh i do! it feels great and stay in unless i cum then it shoots out!

yeah try holding it in when you cum next time it's great cos the natural thing is your arse grips it tightly and that feels amazing

yeah i managed that last night it did feel good, but when yuo are dressed and sitting it can be difficult (and not subtle when at work!)

just sit still on it has your oh likened to it as well yet?

have used it once or twice but she like the real thing instead as she likes it when i cum inside her. So i think i will use it when doing her.