How many wanks a day?

How many wanks a day both male and female,does it take to satisfy your passion

I used to be running at about 3 or 4, depending on how much spare time I had. Would start out with one in the morning to get the day moving and warm me up before jumping out of bed into a cold room. Would then do one just before leaving work and then another during the evening. Have been experimenting with chastity recently so these figures are far above what I currently manage...

wow your'e like a one man milking machine lol. have a good one speedo

I still struggle to keep up with the bf, he aludes to between 5 and 8 a day...

wow !!! must have plenty of time on his hands lol

Not sure that' thing on his hands is time... :p I'm just saying, 5-8 wanks a day.. Sheesh!

My stats say around 4 times a week. Don't think I've ever wanked more than once in one day.

Wow, occasionally 4-5 a day, sometimes none, average 2-3 a day, mainly morning b4 work.

TB

Most of the time around 3 or 4 a day, every day ^_^

x x x

usually just the one - at bedtime. sometimes at the weekend i'll go for 2 per day.

dont like doing it in the morning so much for some reason.

back when i were a lad (teenage years!) i would often wank about 5-6 times a day. but age catches up!!

usually about once a day, sometimes more =)

Morbidia wrote:

Most of the time around 3 or 4 a day, every day ^_^

x x x

When is your most productive time then Morbidia hun xxx

Tallboy

Most productive time TB is when i havent seen the OH for over a week, lol

x x x

mostly one of the wrist and a good shag at night so 2 a day with orgasm

Usually 3-4 times a day for me but I've laid off it for the last week along with eating tons of celery to try and have my biggest cum tomorrow night with my OH.

God help her sheets!

hmm it deends on how im feeling, at least once a day- but up to three

i think im the odd one out on here, i might not even do it once a week or even month but then somedays i might do it up to 3 or 4 times.

but while i dont wank i do have sex normaly from friday to monday so maybe i get all my satisfaction from then and so dont need to wank?

Dxx

I'm the same as Andserkiel too, there have been times where i havent masturbated for extended periods of time, due to external issues, and life going crap, lol.

Whereas other times, im horny as hell and doing it all the time, lol.

x x x

Morbidia wrote:

I'm the same as Andserkiel too, there have been times where i havent masturbated for extended periods of time, due to external issues, and life going crap, lol.

x x x

Horny as hell eh Morbidia, been there got the t-shirt, know exactly what you mean there hun. xxx

TB

Andserkiel wrote:

Diamonds- I vary when it comes to masturbating myself. Sometimes can go 3 weeks with nothing, other times can have 4 sessions in one week. It just depends on mood, how life is going and if I have anyone to flirt with I suppose!

Morbidia wrote:

x x x

thanks girls, im glade to see that im quite normal then when it comes to this! :)

Dxx

normally twice a day if i have the horn cos her indoors can't be arsed to bend over and spread them lips for me !!!! romantic ain't i ?