How much have you spent at Lovehoney this year?

I've spent a distustingly slutty, selfish and shameful amount ......

£1926

Waw that's a fair amount! I don't tally mines up but I rekon it'll be in the region of £300-£400 I'm defiantly getting my moneys worth & the cash was well spent 💖👅xx

I'm not even going to put a price on my 'sexual happiness' 😊👌

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

+1! All money well spent 😊

NatandTom wrote:

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

+1! All money well spent 😊

+2 you can't put aa price on sexual happiness. I dint regret a penny ive spent here, lovehoneys awwsome 😆xx

Just had a look and I've spent £374 in the past year, some of that was on gifts though too. So not that much really.

Plus there's not to mention the amount of things like free gifts, deal of the weeks, testers etc that won't be included in that price.
So there's a fair amount of toys/clothing to the actual money spent lol 😁

happy days I received my latest parcel less than 1/2 ago 😄

Too much and maybe not enough still!

If you buy quality stuff in the first place you shouldn't need to keep on buying in theory .

I have spent around the £400.00 mark but some of these are costumes .

A lot. It was £350 in November had a few more orders since then. It is a lot but then you look at what you have got and we do have great fun with the items we got. Really are glad we discovered lovehoney in February.

A pitiful £132. I first placed an order this day 7 years ago and have spent a whopping £822. Although an average of £103 a year sounds quite little.

New Year resolution.... buy more!

I don't wish to know that! Fun sexpenditure!

I guess I'm one of the slightly bigger spenders here, at £1100 in 9 months, as I only joined in March.

My new job in the new year means I will have to curb my spending, particularly my gifting. This upsets me as I love gifting my friends.

Every penny well spent.

Tuppence ha'penny

I've spent £206.86, but only joined in August. Blimey, think I've got a lot of catching up to do.

Don't even want to add it up, but spent quite a bit if of it last week! 😊

Looby-lou wrote:

Just tell us the niumber of points you have earned then we can work it out for you ! ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

£329.70. I thought it would've been more, so I'm very happy with that figure!

mysteron wrote:

Looby-lou wrote:

Just tell us the niumber of points you have earned then we can work it out for you ! ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

That's the trouble, I keep spending my points, and the bill always comes to a lot more than the points cover!

A very respectable £57 lol I only started ordering again on 25th November