How much have you spent at Lovehoney this year?

So far I've only spent £22.87. In fairness I only placed my first order a few weeks ago and funds have been quite tight lately. Money well spent though, even if it is a tiny amount compared to everyone else. Must order more when I get some more money!

I actually have a spreadsheet just for my lovehoney purchases and conveniently I have been on here for around a year :)

I've spent £159.78

but only £138.78 has actually been for me (I got paid back for the other £21).

Pretty good, not too crazy :)

I dont know but not a lot, moneys been tight due to paying for driving lessons n insurance so hopefully next year this will change :)

About £150 since the end of October 😳 love the majority of my purchases tho!

£532.09

My first order was in February. funny really, I've gained weight but I've never ever felt so confident in myself, thanks Love Honey!

A shocking amount lol...but it's been worth it! :)

LeilaK wrote:

A shocking amount lol...but it's been worth it! :)

And that's all that matters ;)
Alot but every penny well worth being spent and not once regretted spending it

Just saw the thread, realised my wife and I had ordered loads so out of interest just totalled it up.

OMG, just over £2,300 but to be honest she's worth every penny and we've had way too muchkinky fun to feel guilty.

Still got a few things on the Wishlist that we need to buy as well.

£560 and no regrets ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

I too have a spreadsheet. I buy way too much and couldn't keep up with my toys and returns if I didn't, LOL! I'm on the higher end of this spending scale I'm afraid...

mysteron wrote:

If you buy quality stuff in the first place you shouldn't need to keep on buying in theory .

But that only works in theory. Because in practice you first have to find out what you like. There's very little point in buying high-quality, high-priced toys from the start. Like, I'm convinced the Eroscillator is fabulous - but by now I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't enjoy using it. Secondly, often it's not a question of quality, but of personal preference or simply anatomical fit. Like with rabbits...

Thirdly, buying quality stuff does not exactly reduce the bill :( I spent under £300 between August and end of December 2015 (some of it bras and knickers which I consider clothing, i. e. essentials, not luxury) - and almost the same in the last three days (not only at LH, though. And also with bras...).

Not a lot really only £99 on the first order and £60 on the second, another order is on the books, but I await a reply to a size question, if it comes back with the advice I need then that's another £100 all within the first four days of finding this site.

we are going for quality and not quantity otherwise we would be lovehoneys warehouse.

I'm not sure how much exactly, but I spent quite a lot in my first year here and significantly less in my second (still a lot though!)

I think it's because I now know what I like and what suits me (when buying lingerie) and I have a good quality collection. I have a great rabbit, bullet, g-spot vibe, glass toy, restraint kit and kegel trainer so I have all the staples covered (can't believe I'm referring to sex toys as if they're like bread and milk!). If I see something I like the look of, I check to see if it adds anything different to my collection and if not, it doesn't get bought (so I won't buy a rabbit that just has different speeds and patterns but I would buy one that rotates or pulsates).

This helps me to curb my spending. Also, because I only use silicone, glass and stainless steel for internal toys now, so that cuts out a lot of options.

£0 in 2016 ;)

£300 - I started in July.

Most purchases will be prised out of my cold, dead hands...

After a quick ad-up, mines comes to just over £250. I am, however a really savvy shopper, I love getting my bargins! Not to mention all the great deals LH always has on, and little add ons like free postage, free items if you spend over a certain amount. So I've definitly gotten a lot out of my money!

Since I joined in August I've spent about £350. There are plenty more orders yet to come.

In either late 2013 or early 2014 (I'm not quite sure which) I made my very first purchase of around £65

Last year in March i signed up for a love-honey account, only spending around £25 because my purchase came with a glorious deal that I couldn't miss

And then today.. I splurged and spent £75 on products I've been wanting for a while, I've been torn between guilt and excitement and I think excitement is winning ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

I already have my eye on two more purchases which hopefully I can holdout into next year for even though we're only a two months into this one...

No clue and a scared to add it up. But I don't feel bad tonight's order I had 20 percent off, 3 for $20 deal and some free massage oil gift with purchase. I feel like I always get a lot for every penny spent with Lovehoney.