How much have you spent at Lovehoney this year?

UUh, ALOT... But my thought process:

I always count how many hours I worked for the amount, and think is it worth the money.... Almost everytime - YES!

Vixskin ~~80£ = less than one workday maby 6-7hours = WORTH IT!!

But about 1000+ £

Just this week... About £100 😈😈

Around £73 since January. That was two orders in one week! No doubt I'll be spending more in the coming months

Since beginning of January, just over £100. Get paid in just under two weeks so no doubt will be spending again...

£289 on lovehoney in 2016 so far.. oopsie. I'm not going to work out how much I have spent if I include other sex toy websites, don't think I want to know :/

Buzzing Butt wrote:

I've spent a distustingly slutty, selfish and shameful amount ......

£1926

Way to go Buzzing ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) as for me defiantly not enough lol .....yet

Just looked at my account not bought owt since 2014 think it's time I got a new toy lol

Nothing don't buy toys now and since I can't print things underwear not worth getting, a, no point and in case I had to send it back.

£149.99 on the Doxy Die Cast lol but that's all right now

About £400... Very additive!

Who cares?

I made my first purchases end of January ..since then I've order two more groups of things! In this short time I've spent just a little under £150 and very happy with my toys 😃

About £200.

I always find that it's the more expensive items that are the best value for money. So just buy a few things occasionally.

2016 £60 so far

Only £200 in the 4 months I've been using LH 😳😳😶😶 plus underwear and a couple of toys elsewhere 😂😂

I joined at the end of January & so far I've spent nearly £100. I'm planning on making another order on payday & have also planned to purchase a costume the payday after that ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

about £50

Since I discovered Lovehoney last August I have spent £480! My toy collection before consisted of a bullet vibrator, g-spot vibrator, a tickler and a set of restraints. Since joining Lovehoney I now have 2 bullets, 1 love egg, 1 g-spot vibrator, 1 magic wand, 2 dildos, 5 butt plugs, 1 anal prober and 1 anal vibrator not to mention all manner of restraints, whips and ticklers. This site really is so addictive!

A couple of hundred last month... Oops. I had Christmas money to spend on top of my usual budget though!

About £230 toy for my better half one for me and one to share lol