How much underwear do you own?

I've just had a tidy up of my underwear draws and i counted everything and this is what i own:

31 pairs of knickers, shorts and thongs

8 bra's

5 basque sets

3 suspender belts

7 pairs of holdups/ stockings

and i still want more undies

so i was thinking what does everybody else own?

About fifty pairs of coloured boxers......

....... Looking for some see-through stuff!?

i have a nice collection could always have more thou lol any excuse to buy stuff esp in the sales

KinkyFuckery wrote:

i have a nice collection could always have more thou lol any excuse to buy stuff esp in the sales

me to i would rather buy underwear then clothes

The way I look at it is I spend more time in my undies then I do in my clothes :)

i love underwear but I only have 5 bras (need to replace 3... lol) and about 6 pantios :D

About 3 bras which fit me the best, as in I still spill over but the boobs get in.

I do need more knickers though, same with socks. Some of them are from years ago and so are very tight on me >.<

I won too much, last count 50 odd

16 bras. Each with 3 pairs of matching boy shorts

4 suspender belts. 8 pairs of stockings and lots of tights

4 corsets and matching thongs

Had to go and count it and tidy it all

Too much but I can never bring myself to throw any away, even the beautiful pieces that are too small now.

I don't really realise how much I have because some of it is at home and some at uni. I generally like cool/funky underwear rather than sexy satin and lace as well and I probably need a clear out really badly but I just love some of my underwear and can't bear to part with it.

Don't really have sexy underwear except for one of the LH basques and the corset I got as a tester item, as there's not a lot of point. I've got loads of basic, everyday stuff. I hate spending money on underwear as I tend to view it as a necessity, so I prefer shopping for other kinds of clothing.

Cat Lady wrote:

Don't really have sexy underwear except for one of the LH basques and the corset I got as a tester item, as there's not a lot of point. I've got loads of basic, everyday stuff. I hate spending money on underwear as I tend to view it as a necessity, so I prefer shopping for other kinds of clothing.

Just because you haven't a partner doesn't mean there's no point! Get some pretties, you don't have to spend much, it might make you feel very pretty! :) I dread to think how much underwear I have. Even after throwing a lot away recently! Xx

maltedmilk wrote:

Cat Lady wrote:

Just because you haven't a partner doesn't mean there's no point! Get some pretties, you don't have to spend much, it might make you feel very pretty! :) I dread to think how much underwear I have. Even after throwing a lot away recently! Xx

Well, I find a lot of so called sexy underwear isn't that comfortable from the few things of that type I've bought in the past, and finding stuff that matches isn't always that easy.

I once counted up and worked out that I could wear a new pair of knickers for two months without needing to do any washing. Yet, it still doesn't feel like enough!

Cat Lady wrote:

maltedmilk wrote:

Cat Lady wrote:

Well, I find a lot of so called sexy underwear isn't that comfortable from the few things of that type I've bought in the past, and finding stuff that matches isn't always that easy.

My wife has always said that she buys nice underwear for herself because it makes her feel confident and good about herself. There is nothing more sexy than a confident women in my view. If I like how she looks that is an added bonus.

So Cat Lady wear what makes to feel comfortable in and hopefully confident.

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

Cat Lady wrote:

maltedmilk wrote:

Cat Lady wrote:

My wife has always said that she buys nice underwear for herself because it makes her feel confident and good about herself. There is nothing more sexy than a confident women in my view. If I like how she looks that is an added bonus.

Confidence requires magic underwear ;-) That doesn't exist!

To answer the question, not as much as I used to as I had a serious underwear cull before Christmas.

No more baggy boxers for me. I like the feel of quality so I have decided that my underwear drawer needs an upgrade.

Cat Lady wrote:

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

Cat Lady wrote:

maltedmilk wrote:

Cat Lady wrote:

Confidence requires magic underwear ;-) That doesn't exist!

just trying to help, it works for me!

Womans underwear Tons ! I used to collect them along with hold ups and womans shoes ! ( I dont wear them !)

Crazy I know ...

as for my collection I have a lot some I havent even worn !