How much underwear do you own?

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

Cat Lady wrote:

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

Cat Lady wrote:

maltedmilk wrote:

Cat Lady wrote:

Don't really have sexy underwear except for one of the LH basques and the corset I got as a tester item, as there's not a lot of point. I've got loads of basic, everyday stuff. I hate spending money on underwear as I tend to view it as a necessity, so I prefer shopping for other kinds of clothing.

Just because you haven't a partner doesn't mean there's no point! Get some pretties, you don't have to spend much, it might make you feel very pretty! :) I dread to think how much underwear I have. Even after throwing a lot away recently! Xx

Well, I find a lot of so called sexy underwear isn't that comfortable from the few things of that type I've bought in the past, and finding stuff that matches isn't always that easy.

My wife has always said that she buys nice underwear for herself because it makes her feel confident and good about herself. There is nothing more sexy than a confident women in my view. If I like how she looks that is an added bonus.

So Cat Lady wear what makes to feel comfortable in and hopefully confident.

Confidence requires magic underwear ;-) That doesn't exist!

just trying to help, it works for me!

Oh, I know. I'm just not sure that underwear is the thing to give me confidence.

About 100 bras with matching briefs or thong (often 2 or more). I purge rigorously so that's all stuff thst fits, either on its own or more usually with chicken fillets, and I wear - well, I would say regularly, buit with that much in the drswer it's not possible to wear it all regularly.

My body shape keeps changing so I try not to buy too much; somehow that isn't working, it it?

Mrs. P. has a lot, too, but not quite that much. Partly because I've not bought her so much for the last few years while we've been having children and she got bigger and smaller all the time. The youngest is now 2 and a bit and I think Mrs. P. has settled down to a more consistent size, so watch this space!

I have 3 drawers full of bras ,thongs,shorts ,briefs about 5 basques ,suspenders stockings and hold ups x

TYoo many yet not enough, I know i have more than enough, but cannot always find them

the wife as 10 bra&thong sets,20 thongs,10 open crotch thongs,4 basques,3 open crotch body stockings, 3 suspender belts,3 teddies.

Sexy wife has about 25- 30 thongs, 2 full pants.1 corset
Me 15 thongs, 1 fishnet tanga.
Interesting.
Should have started a thong/panty business years ago!!;

well i have 2 black sack fulls..and a huge deep double draw so probs 3 jam packed black sacks haha

plus i have a bra in every size from growing up aswell haha xx

How does everyone keep count lol. I have draws full, plus undwear in the wash and drying. I have underware at friends, and I'm sure the washing machine is partial to eating them lol. I have alot of clothes but have never bothered counting them lol.

loads dont know how much drawer and bags

Too many old boxers that need to be binned!

I have some kinky stuff as well, that I save for special occasions.

Oh this scares me I don't know if I might have " a lot" now haha! I realised after tidying this week as well that I have loaddddds of clothes! Eep! I had around 50 pairs of shoes at one point too and probably a near anount of bags. Too much jewellery too. Will count my underwear soon hehe xx

5 basic bras, 10 fancy bras, 20 basic knickers/thongs, 25 other knickers inc crotchless etc, 15 tights, 10 pairs stockings, 6 basque sets, 8 babydoll sets, 7 bodies, 1 nurse outfit, 1 pilot costume, 1 bodystocking, 1 army costume and random feather boas and gloves etc. And you know what? I never have anything to wear! ;-)

Loads! My Oh Loves me in so many things Iv lost count!

Loads running out of storage lol but I can't resist gorgeous underwear....

I own three bras and plenty of normal knickers... No nice ones though :'( Think I need to start building up a better underwear drawer lol!

loads i love dressing up for oh

1 Black shiny zip front thong

1 blue shiny low cut briefs

1 yellow / black mesh thong

Way too much special occasion underwear, and not enough sensible stuff!

not to many bras ,butover 200 pairs of knickers which my b/f buys for me

we do have a knicker fetish

and love it!!

sazbee wrote:

Way too much special occasion underwear, and not enough sensible stuff!

Same here too.