How often are you having sex on average

As both long time readers and contributors to the forum, it is interesting to read of others sexual exploits and frequency of having sexy time. Through the forums we believe that it is possible to build a sort of league table and then for others to gauge where they fit within that table.

There are those such as @Dirty-Wife, who must be towards the top of the premiership with others at various positions down the leagues.

Ourselves we would position towards the upper half of the chamionship table, hoping to be premoted next season when our jobs become less stressful.

Just for fun, where would you place yourself…?

8 Likes

Just dropped out of the football league now playing Sunday League games at the local park.

4 Likes

Involving other people ……. very rarely - when the right opportunity arises! :wink:

On my own …. Quite frequently! :wink:

R x

2 Likes

Ltowards the bottom ready for relegation as the wife has been working away since September…
Although might have a rally after Xmas on our Xmas weekend away :joy::joy::joy::thinking:

4 Likes

I’d probably position us mid table premier league. The last couple of weeks we have probably dropped down a bit but we have a few players coming back from injury and should start to move back up the league.

3 Likes

:joy::joy: I’d say we are not quite in the top quarter but perhaps in between half way and top quarter. I don’t post every single excursion only the ones that involve toys or anything I want to remember in particular

2 Likes

In my head I have aspirations for us being in top half pushing for European places. Sadly in reality we are relegation contenders once more.

We get the odd win and performance but it is nowhere near consistent enough and morale is currently low.

1 Like

I’d love to contribute to this conversation but I know nothing about football league tables :sweat_smile:

We’ve had some injuries and illnesses which have rendered either (or sometimes both) player(s) out of play for a while.

So if you could give me a rough rundown of football league tables and quantify that with sexual exploits I can probably join in :rofl:

2 Likes

3 or 4 times a week.

Always orgasms for her.

Occasional orgasms for me.

1 Like

Me and my partner do not have the time for premier ship status but I would definitely consider us championship league.
On average about twice a week but we always involve forplay and lots of toys so neither of us can complain.

3 Likes

I’d also put us in the Championship. Near the promotion places.

Two kids and busy jobs means we’re not in the champions league like when we first met. However still 2/3 times a week.

Orgasms always achieved for both parties.

We’ve got a couple of new transfers arriving over the festive period (sex toys and lingerie) . Hopefully that will help the promotion push in the new year :joy:

Ha ha this made me laugh!
I think we’ve dropped through the leagues completely, lost sponsorship and not able to field a team.
Hoping it might be possible for us to enter a veterans 5-a-side league for 2023.

1 Like

I think I deserve to be playing in Europe by now :trophy::laughing:

4 Likes

I’d be towards the bottom if not at the bottom of the leagues as rarely get any action :sweat_smile::sob:

3 Likes

2-3 per week OH sex drive back with a vengeance and I’m not complaining

1 Like

Being single, retired ex-player and no offer of a pundit job forthcoming either :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m near the bottom, I haven’t had sex for over 12 years.

3 Likes

We were considered a local, social non-professional team for the last 2 or 3 years, but have rapidly progressed to premier league the last few weeks!

3 Likes

No idea about football whatsoever but my status I reckon would be red carded (most probably for being so naughty) and sitting on the bench on my own :rofl:

Solo pleasure for many years…waiting now for the right one to unleash that naughty side on again and not just wasting time on the wrong ‘players’ if we’re keeping to the football theme.

5 Likes

I believe that I have recently been sacked :rofl:

4 Likes