How often are you having sex on average

Once, maybe twice a week here. My sex drive far outpaces my wife at this point in our relationship. I am good to go every day.

2 Likes

Once a month if that, the OH isnā€™t interested in sex, touching or kissing. Now if we talk about with oneā€™s self Iā€™m Ronaldo!

1 Like

Twice a week seems the norm now

1 Like

On average me and the wife have sex at least 3 to 4 times a week thatā€™s on a slow week we have sex more now after 15 years then we ever did I love going down on her and making her satisfied before we make love

1 Like

Most days so not sure where that puts me in terms of any league?

1 Like

Not as often as Iā€™d like, possibly once or twice every month with the miss, with myselfā€¦ Daily at least twice.
Definitely completely opposite drives.

I seem to remember my OH saying once ā€œcan he do it in Stoke on a cold Tuesday night. ?ā€ I guess thatā€™s where Iā€™m at :rofl:

2 Likes

I guess Iā€™m off season right now but Iā€™m training hard :joy::joy:where a hand ball not a booking offence :joy::joy:

1 Like

You have not been sacked @Mrs.John you are more like Cristiano Ronaldo leaving Man United but likely to get a unbelievable deal with another club. You are a asset to any team and will be much wanted. Iā€™ve come up with a new user name for you ā€œStrong and Beautifulā€

7 Likes

If weem talking leagues then Iā€™m in the schoolboy Saturday afternoon leagueā€¦

3 Likes

ā€œWeemā€ ā€¦where yow from? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@WillC the largest landlocked county in England :wink::wink::wink:

Bottom of the league sadly when with someone, solo near the top

Not sure why but towards the bottom of the league at the min nothing is wrong just the oh isnā€™t that active lately.

At least once everyday I do have a high sex drive!:crazy_face::+1: canā€™t help it has to be done

1 Like

I have a really high sex drive just not sure why the oh hasnā€™t lol she has lived with me for a fair few years lol

Have you asked her why? Especially if this is a newish change.

1 Like

Job is very stressful to be honest but she isnā€™t the most active at starting it to be honest which does bug me a bit.

Sex is the perfect stress reliever! Have you asked her why she doesnā€™t initiate sex?

Iā€™m a firm believer in asking ā€˜why?ā€™ for everything, to really figure out what the root issue is.

She could be feeling undesirable and thinking that if you initiate it then you must want her. She also might not feel that way at all.

Start off with non sexual intimacy and see if she enjoys that.

3 Likes

Iā€™m the first to try every time, Iā€™ve tried to talk to her about it but it doesnā€™t seem to go anywhere. I know she is funny about her body after having a baby but Iā€™ve told her I obviously love her and her body. Iā€™ve tried to help her lose weight go the gym but again doesnā€™t seem to go anyway. When we do have sex itā€™s amazing and she loves it and plays a lot with toys and goes for it lol. But then if I donā€™t try for a good week or so she wonā€™t.:person_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes