How often do you have wet dreams?

I haven’t had any for ages I would of though because of the lack of female attention I would be having more. Or is there a age cut off I hope not lol

1 Like

Only had 2 in my life both in the last few years (I’m 37 soon). Think sexual frustration brought them on following a very dry patch during pregnancy and after the birth of our boy.

I’m not sure if female wet dreams count, but I don’t know what else to call them?

Not often enough :weary: I suppose it just depends on the dream I’m having. Maybe 2-3 times a year? I don’t think I started having them until my late 20s when I also became more sexual… probably kicked it off to be honest.

2 Likes

Sleepgasms is my preferred term :smirk:

Apparently wet dreams or sleep orgasms do tend to decrease as you get older as your hormones are more settled, but they do still happen. They’re completely involuntary though and I don’t think there’s a huge link between how much sex you’re having/not having. However, if you’re sexually active then you might be more likely to have sex dreams which can lead to them :woman_shrugging:t2: There is some research that says sleeping on your stomach is more likely to lead to sleep orgasms but I don’t know how proven this is :joy:

There’s some more Sleepgasm chat in this thread too :blush:

3 Likes

Wow I’ve never actually thought of a female version of this before
I actually can’t remember the last time I experienced one to be honest

1 Like

Is it a frequent event for females
I love the term sleepgasam

Completely random from what I can work out - haven’t had one for ages

1 Like

Me neither

Never had them. Are they as common in women as well as men?

1 Like

That’s very interesting :star_struck:

And I always sleep on my stomach, haha.

1 Like

I’ve not had one in years, though age may have something to do with it.

1 Like

sleepgasam’s count we are all one family here lol

1 Like

It’s been years, usually frustration and lack of self love brings em on for me.

2 Likes

I had one just a couple of nights ago…
It’s been years since I had an erotic dream like that.

2 Likes

Nocturnal emissions is the medical term. One thing I know, the orgasms are super strong!!

For me the first time I’d ever experienced anything quite like this was actually only earlier this year. I won’t lie, I found it quite scary and a little distressing as I had no clue what had happened, I really thought it was just a boy thing.

I can only speak about my own experience but for me I just remember having the most intense and sexual dream, what felt like hours of being edged to a climax I just couldn’t quite reach, then as I knew I was cumming, I abruptly woke at the same time, sweating and twitching and feeling like I’d wet the bed :sob: I could have cried had it not felt so amazing. It wasn’t a huge wet patch and I couldn’t say if it was pee or juices, I’m sorry, I didn’t check in the middle of the night :sweat_smile:

This has happened to me 3 times now, and I actually thought I was broken. It’s only ever happened on nights when I havn’t masturbated for a few days so maybe that has some relation to it?

I can also only assume that when this happens I’m not using my hands or fingers whatsoever to stimulate myself while asleep. Every time I’ve woken up, I’ve been ever so wet down below, I mean sorry to be crude, but dripping floods. Yet my hands are always completely dry and nowhere near down there so I believe this is completely and totally within my mind.

Here was me thinking I must be the only girl to not have experienced this earlier in my life too. Yay, I’m not f@cked up :rofl:

And I think I’d shock every single one you here if I told you the contents of my dreams. Those secrets stay mine.

4 Likes

Never and I don’t even remember having any during puberty :rofl: must be something wrong with my dreams

The medical term sounds so outdated thought doesn’t it lol

For the Guys

Have you ever had one and woke up knowing you were going to be sticky and wet only to find you had the best orgasm but no sticky or wet issues dry orgasm. I seem to have them when it happens it wakes me up because it feels like I have cum.

I’m 25, I haven’t had one in a while but I occasionally get them when I haven’t masturbated or had sex in a while and I go to bed really horny. Not always guarenteed to happen but with those conditions it increases the odds of it happening.
Sometimes I have woken up very close to ejaculating but been able to calm myself down to avoid the mess