How often do you have wet dreams?

I would venture about twice a year.

1 Like

I have often wondered about this - I am sure I am not the only one - but for all you hear/read of them and all the jokes I have literally never had one - I will sometimes wake up in the middle of an erotic dream and feel really horny or wake up first thing with morning wood - but don’t think I have ever cum in my sleep.

I don’t think I have ever had one myself but my boyfriend does get them quite regularly, I would say 1 or 2 a month. Sometimes he wakes up after and sometimes he doesn’t feel them but he has obviously cum as his undies are wet and sticky.

He is in his late 20’s now and says he used to get them now and again in his teens but didn’t get them until the last couple of years. He started to take some medication for anxiety at this time and this really reduced his feeling or need to masturbate to almost nothing so it seems the wet dreams make up for this. He does get a bit embarrassed that he cums like this but I find it a big turn on.

3 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny - Aw, I’m sorry you felt distressed. I was also a bit confused when it happened.

I felt that build up in the dream, woke horny as hell and soaking - the slightest pressure on my clit finished me off.

I agree. I don’t think I’ve been touching myself in my sleep so it must be pure mind power :exploding_head:

I’ve found that no matter how odd/weird you think you are, there are still plenty of people that share the same experience/feelings. You’re never alone in that.

Oh, dang! Same. The contents of my wet dreams would certainly raise a few eyebrows, that’s for sure :joy:

3 Likes

@Mint-Monster I guess I’ve always been lucky when it’s happened to me as I’ve been able to actually feel myself climax and cum literally as I’m waking without even needing to touch my clit. But honestly, the first time it happened I genuinely believed I was broken. Soaking wet, shivering with pleasure, but broken :confounded: It’s odd that now I want it to happen every time I sleep right? :smile:

Sometimes I feel we are like two peas in a pod you and I :joy: I don’t think I’ve ever read a single post of yours I couldn’t relate to or have written about myself. Your interests, turn ons and desires tick every box on my paper and it’s also so lovely to know I’m not the only monster dick loving, wet dreaming girl out there.

Gosh I do love my Lovehoney family :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m slowly starting to realise I’m not that different to most other girls, I’ve never been one to have many friends and I could never begin to express just how welcome and happy I feel here with all of you. Most other girls seem to dislike me a lot in real life, I guess blonde hair and big fake boobs aren’t something many other girls like in a friend :see_no_evil:

8 Likes

Aw, thank you :heart:

I always feel like the weird girl in real life so it’s great when someone understands my monster dick riding ways, haha.

I found that my peculiar kink wasn’t as peculiar as I thought when I found lots of other people on the internet attracted by the same thing. It definitely took the “I’m the only weirdo in the village” feeling away. Yay! I’m not alone.

That’s a shame they feel like that because you are very friendly, smart and funny :grin:

3 Likes

As we said in the Negative Reactions topic, don’t mistake being individual for being weird.

4 Likes

Thankyou @Mint-Monster, that’s so sweet of you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And thank you @WillC, you’re the best! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you @Blonde_Bunny just stating the truth! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Very rarely actual wet dreams, maybe one or two a year. Quite a few erotic ones though. :drooling_face:

2 Likes

SMack here. I had saucy/erotic dreams anywhere from once a fortnight to once a month? They always happen in the strangest circumstances. It amazes me that I can climax a half dozen or more times with absolutely no physical touch. I have read that women need more than just touch to come. Well, that’s true for me.
But! I remember once when I was about 17, laying on the warm pavers next to my childhood homes pool. The sun felt so good, I felt so good. I came. And I never touched anything!
Brains are weird.

1 Like

Answering for my boyfriend here (he might post also) as he does get wet dreams quite often, about once or twice a month. Sometimes I hear him moan a bit which I think is the point he is cumming in his sleep and sometimes he wakes up after but most of the time he finds he has cum in the morning.

Like others have said it is mainly affected by how often he masturbates and if he goes a week or so without a wank it is more likely to happen. He thinks he seems to ejaculate more when he has a wet dream and feels relaxed when he wakes up after.

1 Like

Interesting … I didn’t realise women had wet dreams - I’ve never had one in my life.

Yes I very often have wet dreams it usually after I have had some sort ofverotic dream or thoughts during the day. I wake up soaking wet @Mint-Monster @Blonde_Bunny I enjoy reading your comments I always thought I was strange having these dreams. thev2 of you are always informative and honest in your replies

2 Likes

Never, In all of my 69 years.

Not very often maybe about twice a month. Usually when I’ve had an erotic dream.

Don’t think hand on heart I’ve ever had one. :pensive:

I had a very graphic and sexual dream last night. My orgasm woke me and I was extremely wet and horny. Has anyone else had dreams so graphic they actually cum? It’s not the first time it’s happened :heart::blush:

4 Likes

I had one this morning, very graphic and sexual, hubby said I was on my side with my legs wrapped around his, my hand down his boxers and he said I was tossing him off, moaning and groaning in my sleep saying his name, then had an orgasm, I turned him on lol he leaned over to kiss me, I woke up and he said to me do you want me to make your dreams come true

2 Likes

Have you ever cum in your sleep, Without any touch? I wonder if its something which can be done when awake also? I would love to hear everyone’s views and experiences on this x