How often do you have wet dreams?

Every time I’ve had sex dream’s about my hubby I have cummed, and some sleepgasms

1 Like

I’ve never orgasmed in my sleep. I’ve definitely had some sexy dreams that made me wet n ready for some morning fun but I’ve never orgasmed during a dream. I LOVE the thought of it. What sort of cheese do you have to eat before bed to have those sorts of dreams??!

1 Like

Had wet dreams as a teen but that’s about it. Nothing recent but I’m admittedly jealous lol

1 Like

I had wet dreams YEARS ago, I think it would normally only happen after I hadn’t masturbated for a week or two, I guess if you masturbate regularly there’s no build up of cum for your body to need to naturally get rid of it in a wet dream?

1 Like

Would have them on a regular basis. Always felt at 38 they should have stopped by now, but read it’s sign of healthy equipment. OH always finds it interesting what dream I had to make me wet, but I’m that deep of a sleeper I can’t remember the dream :thinking:

1 Like

Funnily enough I had blue cheese last night :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Not for me I had sex and masturbated yesterday so who knows. Might be different for men x

1 Like

I’ve had a few sleepgasms. Usually when I haven’t gotten any or masturbated for a while. Got to say, it’s the best way to wake up :grin:

3 Likes

Beats any alarm clock on the market :rofl:

3 Likes

Last time for me was about 6 months ago. It felt so real it was like having a mini orgasm, when I woke up moments later I knew what had happened and sure enough there was a hot mess to say good morning to me lol.

That was the last time I went a week without masturbation.

Not for me either, I masturbate regularly and we have sex regularly too, perhaps it is different for each other

1 Like

Never, and never have had. Maybe something to do with being trans, but I don’t know.

Ahh that’s interesting! Yeah it must be different, my theory has already been disproved haha! :joy:

Now I just feel like I’m missing out on all the fun haha! :joy: Maybe I just have boring dreams haha!

1 Like

:rofl: I don’t have them all the time, couple of times a week maybe

1 Like

You have orgasms in your sleep a couple of times a week?!? How do you do that?! When did you start doing that?! Please teach me! :joy:

1 Like

:rofl: I don’t every time, but when there very dirty and erotic dreams, and if I can feel his body against mine and can get to his cock I start to play with him, and orgasm, I’ve woken myself self up having an orgasm and playing with him, he just tells me to carry on :rofl: and once I was giving him a blowjob and he orgasmed and woke me up and then I noticed where my mouth was :rofl:

1 Like

Wow!! You two sound SUPER kinky hahaha I love it :joy:

1 Like

I literally cannot get enough of him :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Awww that’s adorable!! :slight_smile: Me and my partner are kinky too but we’re definitely not at your league! What’s the most crazy thing you’ve done together?? :slight_smile:

2 Likes