How often do you use your sex toys?

Hey guys

I was curious to see how often you guys use your sex toys?

At the moment I use my Dildo/vibrator weekly in my
bedroom.

Would be good to hear when and where you guys use yours..

xxx

This post is no longer available.

8/10 times you use your toys or have sex?

😉

We usually use at least one toy most of the times we have sex.

Hahaha. Fair play 🙌🏼

I am new to sex toys so at the moment I have two dildos and two vibrators. I prefer both - however it depends on how I am feeling. For instance today I used a dildo because I was craving to ride on something. However I like the vibrator if I am looking to cum quickly. Am currently looking at rabbits to add to my collection. What about you?

We probably use sex toys 50% of the we have sex.
So maybe 2-3 times a week.

We always use toys as part of forplay 😊

We just toys around 40-50% of the times we have sex.

Use toys 3-4 times a week I reckon, I'm between partners so toy use during sex difficult to score, we'd often use a wand or dildo or cock ring during intercourse or sometimes just us. Probably 70/30 favour of toys.

Upwards of five times a week

Pretty much everytime we have sex, we use toys. Plus I play on my own at least once everyday.....often more so our toy box is always out 😉xx

Scoob wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Pretty much everytime we have sex, we use toys. Plus I play on my own at least once everyday.....often more so our toy box is always out 😉xx

Does the OH know of this solo hobby or is it your own personal secret Terri?😀

Of course he knows......think he's a bit relieved that he's not expected to perform several times a day every day 😉 lol xx

He wouldn't be a triathalete if he had to perform as you wanted Terri. You would have to carry him.

chisel wrote:

He wouldn't be a triathalete if he had to perform as you wanted Terri. You would have to carry him.

True....he needs to save some of his energy for things other than me xx