'How to' add a specific sold-out item to Wishlist

Okay, I wanted to add a particular colour variation of something to my wishlist, but because that item was completely sold out, the 'add to wishlist' button would only add the top/first available option. And if you've got public wishlists, you might wanna have the correct variation on there- especially if it's a specific sizing of lingerie, or have a phobia of baby pink vibrators!

This is just a little 'how to', because I've just figured it out!

The 'Add to wishlist' button is a basic hyperlink below, with the specific variation of the item right at the end. If you cant or dont select a specific variation, it uses the top one. However.... LH does tell you the item number of each variation even if you cant select them, so what you have to do, is add the specific id number of your variation to this link. It will take you to your list of wishlists as normal for you to chose which to add it to.

www.lovehoney.co.uk/your-account/add-to-wishlist.html?p= [add specific item number here]

Copy and paste this link into a clean web page, and add the id of your chosen variation at the end, no spaces.

PS- this works for THE GRAB BAG too!