How to follow people?

I haven’t been on this new forum and am confused on how to follow other people. I knew how to do it on the old version of the forum but can’t figure it out here. Have this function been removed? x

Yes that function has been removed.

@Lovehoney_Brenna I would love to see this function come back so I can stay up to date with what my fav users are saying

2 Likes

You can search for posts by any user if you pop an @ in front of their username in the search bar (eg. @Ian_Chimp). :+1:

Edit: Alternatively, if their profile is public, you can go view their activity from in there:

Lovehoney - A place to discuss Sexual Happiness!

Can you follow people’s reviews in a similar way?

Ooohh Ive just had a follow!!
Didnt realise that was a “thing”?!

1 Like

How did you do that i would likevto follownifbits allowed

1 Like

@AWB1955 When you click on the persons profile it appears there a follow button. Only just realised it was there :rofl:

Thanks will.have a look

1 Like

@KentCouple1990 cant follow you :no_mouth:

Just found it many thanks

Thanks for following pity we cant private msg you ok

I think people may have to “allow” following, although I’m not too sure. I’ve only just enabled it, so if you notice any issues, please let me know here :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

If a public profile is “hidden” you cannot follow (which is fair enough) x

That’s annoying, let me see if I can enable it somehow.

Update: I think I’ve enabled it. @Mrs.John would you be so kind as to check for me please and see if it is appearing?

1 Like

Any ideas how you can enable it Brenna? Struggling to find it, unless I’m completely missing it :rofl: which is more than likely haha

Is it because your public profile is hidden?

@Mrs.John How do u know when someone follow you

I have only just noticed it on peoples profiles. Is this a new thing that has been enabled ??

There are a couple of extra menu options too. :slight_smile:

A ‘Follows’ menu page and some extra options in your Profile/Notifications page:

4 Likes