How to wake up partner with head?

Heya! Looking for some advice on waking up my partner (has a penis) with head after he told me it was a fantasy of his. He has said specifically waking up while I am giving head rather than just head while we are still in bed in the morning. He has given me blanket consent to do so any morning (unless we’re gonna be hungover lol) and I always make sure I stop and ask to confirm consent once hes actually awake. My problem is I keep getting scared when he takes a little while to wake up and keep chickening out of it.

Does anyone have any tips/advice/help or just similar experince in this area to share?

6 Likes

My hubby loves being woken up by me giving him a blowjob. Obviously with permission for me to do this.

I just dive straight in :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Starting off slow and gently, building up the pace and pressure, next thing I do, I then start to use my teeth on his shaft.

5 Likes

I should take your approach and jump right in so I dont have time to be scared!

5 Likes

This has never happened to me… I would love it.

I think the direct approach would be great. I know when Mrs. Val is stirring and when she is still dead asleep in the mornings. The morning snuggles that turn into a sex session is what it sounds like you are trying to avoid.

I would simply lift the covers from the bottom up, lay like you are prepping for 69 oral and simply get at it. Does he sleep naked like me? Trying to force underwear off to begin may be tougher, but starting with his entire cock in your mouth being soft and then naturally feeling it grow would be awesome.

The fact that he couldn’t see but knows what is happening as well as the fact that your openings are near for him to play with as well may work out in your favor too. If I were you I would have some crotchless panties or something on that makes him feel like you are also ready for some action. Plus, not being near kicking feet may be a good idea if he gets startled. You can lay across his legs if he starts freaking out or kick him in the head to get him to relax…lol.

Good luck. I would love to be woken that way!

6 Likes

Always been on my tick list. Never happened. Infact the opposite. Have fallen asleep during a BJ. I was drunk though.

1 Like

Ha - I sleep far too much to do this for my other half.

1 Like

I say just jump right in and do it, don’t over think it. Believe me he will enjoy. OH wakes me up on occasion giving me head, wonderful surprise.

4 Likes

It would in my ducking dreams for this happen to me lol :crazy_face: my Mrs takes a day to wake up and all day to recover

3 Likes

Helps if he has morning wood to get you started. If not, some sleepy, spooning, subtle rubbing to get things moving.

3 Likes

Just go for it. Morning wood makes it easier. If it isn’t there, body heat works. Although that usually just goes straight to sex.

2 Likes

Give a playful nibble to wake him up

I’ve always wanted this to happen, on of my big wants. OH doesn’t do BJ’s anymore so I feel it might stay a fantasy. I would say just get straight into it, that’s what he wants you to do!

2 Likes

Gently slide under the covers so as not to wake your partner. Start by gently licking the length of his penis and gradually increase your touch before putting the tip in your mouth. Tongue his pee hole and put your teeth around the rim of his helmet before starting to suck gently. Now start to suck more vigorously as he is sure to be awake. By now he should be ready to “make a deposit in your mouth”. :sunglasses: Enjoy both!

4 Likes

Why does it scare you if he’s not waking up, do you feel like you’re doing something wrong?

1 Like

As any guy on here would probably agree , any way you want ! Up until you asked this question I had not thought about it , but over 45+ years of enjoying sex and “several” partners this has never been done on me :smiling_face_with_tear:. And it is getting quite late in the game to think it will ever happen .

Have you tried cuddling into him and just stroke gently to get him hard and then give some head to wake him up?

Lovely descriptive text there @Love_Stud_Too :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Unfortunately this will always remain a dream as miss SC2016 does not do blow jobs….period.

I’ve done this for my husband. Not recently, but I started with his flaccid cock in my mouth and gave it a bit of a seeing to with my tongue until he started to get hard. Feeling it grow and stiffen in my mouth felt awesome. Within minutes he was awake and very responsive to what I was doing. He had the most explosive orgasm.

I’d say just go for it, you have permission…enjoy!

6 Likes