how would u react if u caught ur OH having solo fun lol?

my friend was telling me she caught her bf,and went mental! she didnt talk to him for about a week and was appauled! ..i cant understand this tho..id prob get on me knees n lick his balls till he finished hahah any1 else out there think its our of order to do that while ur in a relationship? or is she just a bunny boiler lol??

id ask her if she needed a hand and watch and join in if she didnt

I'd be glad if I caught my partner going solo, it would prove he's still 'normal' and still has a sex drive.

Yep, I'd be delighted if I caught her and would leave her to it with a great big smile......or if she insisted, I'd join in.

I'd love to catch him, I'd try to stay unoticed,to watch, but if he saw me i'd want to help him out. Don't see why anyone would be upset to catch there OH

I have caught her once, think she wanted me to, just joined in. Though another time she was under the duvet and just let me go back downstairs without telling me till later

I wouldn't be bothered I would either finish him off or jump on him

KinkyFuckery wrote:

I wouldn't be bothered I would either finish him off or jump on him

^^ This

Although he frequently tells me he is going to go abuse my shoes

xGGx

Here here kinky fucker

Another vote for bunny boiler here! It's normal and healthy and she should have watched, joined in or got out the way!

Jump on him lol. Unlikely to happen now though :(

Looksgoodinheels wrote:

I'd love to catch him, I'd try to stay unoticed,to watch, but if he saw me i'd want to help him out. Don't see why anyone would be upset to catch there OH

This.

Although I suppose in some particular circumstances it may upset me, like if they didn't want to have sex/spend time being imtimate with me, but them I caught them on the sneak. The masturbationwouldn't be the issue per se though it would be what is the issue with out relationship that I clearly don't know about?

double post

would be delighted if I did catch her. would watch and get mine out

I'd be delighted because I've been trying to persuade my wife for a long time that it's a good thing for her to do regularly. I certainly wouldn't be upset -- indeed, I've told her explicitly that I thoroughly approve.

Lovehoney - Hella wrote:

I'd probably respect their privacy and leave them to it. If they wanted company they would have asked. :)

In our case, my wife sometimes wants to be "caught", so I'd have to weigh up whether she'd like me to leave her to it, stay there and egg her on, or join in. It's usually fairly obvious -- and I can always ask her if not.

I'd wonder what happened to my spelling.

sorry- my spelling isn't very good! its quite appalling lol....

love it, find it a turn on

yep me too wished it happened more often

leave them to it,we all enjoy a bit of quiet release :-)