how would u react if u caught ur OH having solo fun lol?

Hide until he was done, and ask him if i can clean him up and when hes ready to go again?

i do not have an issue if OH wants solo play....In fact i think it is a sign of a healthy relatonship .

we both accept sometimes we want a play on our own and it is not a reflection on our desire for each other..

Sometimes it may start off as solo but the other joins in, other times it stays as solo.

I onder if your friend feels insecure about her relationship.

I wouldn't mind at all, infact if I was in the mood I'd join in

I woul probably be momentarily offended but secretlly it would turn me on

I don't think it would bother me, probably ask if he needed any help!

As a couple we both know the other one does it and its not a problem. I agree in that for a man its not at all like sex, sometimes just needed and rather than pester the OH/wake her up/she's not here, just get on with it. If I was choosing it over her then I can see her being a bit upset.

i'd crawl up and gently place my soft succulent lips over her hot pulsating pussy, licking the cum off her fingers ;) nom!

say with a teasing grinn: "Hay thats my Job!" and start sucking. i'd probably position myself so i was in the way of his screen or i might stop to have a look depending what mood i was in and/or what he was watching.

if i was feeling really cheaky i and i wasnt into what he was watching i might change it to something i liked, sit on his lap so he couldnt reachhis cock and start playing with myself :P

It really wouldn't bother me

rag doll wrote:

if i was feeling really cheaky i and i wasnt into what he was watching i might change it to something i liked, sit on his lap so he couldnt reachhis cock and start playing with myself :P

Watch, join in, put my hand over his, get on my knees and give him oral.

I wouldn't get mad unless it started happening all the time whilst I was around and he seemed to be losing interest in me! x

dotdashdot wrote:

Watch, join in, put my hand over his, get on my knees and give him oral.

forgot about this one. i love helping and it usualy works well for him if we get our timing just right.

Would deffo jump on them :L

same as above x

I would be more worried if he didnt, but im fine like alot of ppl i would leave him to it or join in.

I'd love to. I'd enjoy watching her.

I would let my oh finish then have to punish her severely before letting her do it again !

Let her carry on then jump on her kiss her then say its now my turn to masturbate

I would tell her to get dressed and stop being so silly ! LOL