HUGE CONGRATS CAZZ :)

Seen this on twitter but huge congratulations again, its brilliant news πŸ˜€

Congratulations Cazz !

awwww congrats im off to look at the bling

Congrats again Cazz x

Woohoo! Congrats Cazz, hope the wedding is wonderful! x

Congratulations cazz!

Congrats Cazz

Oh wow. I didn't know this as not on social media so thank you LittleSwitchBitch for posting it on here.

Congratulations Cazz. I wish you and your fiancΓ© a very happy rest of your holiday and may the rest of your lives together be as fab as your holiday!

Congrats Cazz! ;)

Wohoooo!! Grats Cazz...😘😘😘
That is fab news..and I am sure you being on holiday for this has made it even more special.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats Cazz!!!!!

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Hey all ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I'm thinking there are peoples on ere who don't use twitter so I thought I'd start a thread to Congradulate Cazz and her OH on their engagement ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif) She announced it on Twitter earlier and there is a pic of the huge piece of bling on her finger on there too ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

BIG CONGRATS AGAIN... such exciting news Xxx

That's fabulous news Cazz, I just stumbled upon this thread so wanted to wish you both all the best for the future :) xxxx

Congrats Cazz!!

Only just seen this, but massive congratulations to you both :)

Wishing the happy couple now and on their wedding day a wonderful and enjoyable future. Even when things are grey may your togetherness and fond memories drive you onwards, hand in hand.

congrats XD

Big congrats again Cazz :)

xxx

Just going to bump this thread by saying welcome back Cazz and many congratulations.

Her ring is lush!!! Congrats again to you both x x x

I didn't even know she was on Twitter or IG. Congratulations!!! So happy for you!!!