Husband/Boyfriend shooting his cum

Since being with my wife when she has given me a handjob I have always finished in a sock or tissue.

But lately I have just let my cum shoot anywhere as it feels a better sensation and not restricted.

Also the look on my wife’s face as my cum is shooting out of my cock is a turn on for me and for her she says she loves seeing it shooting everywhere. :fist::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

4 Likes

It’s much more fun if you can see what’s happening. :champagne:

2 Likes

I fully agree that it’s much more fun seeing whats happening though admittedly I don’t really give my guy hand jobs I prefer giving him oral so usually he finishes in my mouth but occasional I get to watch him shoot.

4 Likes

It’s brilliant when it’s free and not being shot into a tissue. I sometimes can’t quite believe how quicker it shoots out too

2 Likes

We both still live with parents so getting any kind of privacy is always a problem, with sisters and brothers running around and questions if the bedroom door gets closed. Most of the time it will will be a handjob with a condom on to save any cleanup or finishing in my mouth for the same reason. When we occasionally some privacy we will take the opportunity and he will cum inside me.

2 Likes

Still get shocked with how far and how much of it there is, when he wants to cum over my chest!!

4 Likes

It just depends where we are, if we are at home and I wank him off then usually he will just squirt on himself, onto my boobs or I’ll put my mouth over it at the last minute if we don’t want it squirting everywhere!

If we are somewhere where we need to be a bit more discreet then I’ll wank him off with a condom on to stop his cum shooting all over.

5 Likes

Yep, agree. Can’t believe how much/far/where it goes either, always takes me by surprise. Whenever I DIY it doesn’t travel anywhere near as far!!! I am considerate and try not to do it all over her though. But if it’s sex, then she’s getting filled up (and loves it).

2 Likes

I love watching my oh explode too - feel like it’s a waste in a sock/condom! But letting him finish on my face is my biggest thrill!

3 Likes

I’ve only started shooting since being with my partner, before I used to masturbate without lube, and I had issues with my foreskin, I just never seemed to be able to have any power behind it. But after being circumcised, and being gentler on myself I have found I’ve been able to let it fly! Lol last time she gave me a HJ it ended up just missing my head when lying down!

2 Likes

@Mr.Smith My wife often jumps a little after my first shot leaves my body. Always seems surprised how far it goes. But I am also good at hiding how close I am to climax so it’s probably a bit like a jack-in-the-box for her when I do cum.

3 Likes

Love watching my partner shoot his load but if I’m feeling generous ill take him in my mouth as he reaches climax and milk his sensitive penis. Not a fan of having it shot over me though, goes cold too quickly lol

I also get really turned on seeing my own climax and how big the load is and how far it shoots etc. Would really like to give my partner a facial but he’s not keen.

1 Like

My wife loves to watch me come and loves to see it all over my chest and face (on a good day).

2 Likes

I love the look on my wifes face when she gives me oral / HJ and I shoot either over her boobs or my chest , it’s the look of satisfaction and a job well done ,

I honestly thought the finishing in the sock thing was only in movies, haha!

6 Likes

@Sophie01 it is these days, since wet wipes were invented​:joy: I used to have a sock that would clunk of dropped it was so loaded with dried cum (When I was a youngster naturally).

2 Likes

Aww he dosnt know what he is missing