I am back

Hello all,

I am back.

Sadly I was off longer than anticipated but back today to get into testers again... (haha into).

Will be sending a few out today/this week that we selected before I left.

Hope you all have had a good couple of weeks... What have I missed?? ![smiley|20x20](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif "smiley")

Hi Leanne and welcome back. Hope you had a great break :)

Hey welcome back ! Hope all is well and that you had a good break ! JoJo

Welcome back! :)

Welcome back 🙂

Welcome back Leanne - hope you had a good break ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Welcome back Leanne.

Hope all is ok.

Helloo!

Welcome back, hope all's well.

Welcome back. You haven't missed much, I think lots of people have been away. All refreshed and ready for testing!

Welcome back Leanne, from what I’m aware you haven’t missed much. A few “threesome question” posts and a few posts from people who assume this is a dating forum, but nothing major and jess kept everyone in line as always! Glad your back and hope everything went well on your time off x

Hi and welcome back Leanne, I hope you had a lovely break and birthday whilst you were away. We were certainly well looked after in your absence by Jess. Thanks Jess for stepping in.

Hi and Welcome back![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Hi and welcome back 😋

Hi and welcome back. Hope you enjoyed your holiday I was on holiday too so wasn't about for the last week and half xx

Hi and welcome back!

Nice to see you back & hope you had a nice relaxing break ?

Welcome back Leanne

Hello and welcome back ☺️

Great to see you back, it's been a bit quiet. Hope you enjoyed your break.

Welcome back! We've missed you :)