Cazz ....

Thank you.....just a thank you

Have you got a good tester Mrs.Hisket?

In any case, Cazz deserves a big thank you (and the rest of the LH staff) for all the hard work they do, and how happy they make us :D

Boogaloo wrote:

In any case, Cazz deserves a big thank you (and the rest of the LH staff) for all the hard work they do, and how happy they make us :D

Agree! Thank you lovehoney and her amazing lovely stuff! ♥ X

Boogaloo wrote:

Btw hun your profile picture is absolutely gorgeous! I love it! :) x

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

Aww thank you hun that's really sweet :) Was nervous about having an actual photo of myself as my profile picture but thought it was about time!

Love yours too, wish I had a butt like that! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Boogaloo wrote:

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

Aww thank you hun that's really sweet :) Was nervous about having an actual photo of myself as my profile picture but thought it was about time!

Love yours too, wish I had a butt like that! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

first of all +1 to this

second of all Boo i thought that was a real model style one haha!

But this is a very rightly so thank you to all the staff!

Best team around wish i could work with such a fantastic company!

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

first of all +1 to this

second of all Boo i thought that was a real model style one haha!

But this is a very rightly so thank you to all the staff!

Best team around wish i could work with such a fantastic company!

Hahah! Nah just took it myself and tried to jazz it up a little :)

Well it's a good thing the blindfold is covering most of my face, that's all I'll say ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Stop putting yourself down!! lol! I need a paper bag covering mine! Even more so as ive not slept for three days (well it will be three days by tomorrow morning) I think i need to see a doctor...this happened once before and i was up for an entire week (give or take a couple of hour naps)

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Stop putting yourself down!! lol! I need a paper bag covering mine! Even more so as ive not slept for three days (well it will be three days by tomorrow morning) I think i need to see a doctor...this happened once before and i was up for an entire week (give or take a couple of hour naps)

Cripes!!

That's happened to me before for 4 days straight, but that was mostly withdrawal symptoms as I had a lumbar puncture, then didn't have enough time to wean myself off my painkillers after. I felt like I was coming off heroin or something, and I'd only been on them a week!

Hope you get some rest soon, it's worth a visit to the GP tomorrow if you don't get any sleep tonight.

Shame I can't beam you over some of my pills, they'd knock you right out! Although I don't like taking them anymore after that withdrawal! ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Boogaloo wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Cripes!!

That's happened to me before for 4 days straight, but that was mostly withdrawal symptoms as I had a lumbar puncture, then didn't have enough time to wean myself off my painkillers after. I felt like I was coming off heroin or something, and I'd only been on them a week!

Hope you get some rest soon, it's worth a visit to the GP tomorrow if you don't get any sleep tonight.

Shame I can't beam you over some of my pills, they'd knock you right out! Although I don't like taking them anymore after that withdrawal! ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Yeah thats my problem too! Although the bit about beaming pills over made me chuckle!

I had to have zopilcone for a while..more than once but i cant take them for me than two weeks and the problem is when i stop them my sleep is worse than ever. The only thing that helped me was when i slipped a disk in my back a few years back and the doped me up on morphine...and about a year ago who i got an infection in the bone behind my ear (ladies and gents what happens when you get a regular ear infection and are too stubborn to go anywhere) and they had to keep me in a pump IV anitbiotics into me because they didnt want it getting to my brain which i told them was fine as i didnt have one anyway. but oh boy way that painful, i've never known ear pain like it i was actually screaming (and i have a high pain threshold) the morphine knocked me out but then made me sick after!

I get weeks like this every now and then, and i'm physically like a zombie but my head is wide awake if that makes sense? And sleep is impossible. My toys get a good play with though...although my poor poor happy rabbit, how i have no burned the thing out i dont know! I'm tempted to buy a spare because i dont think i could even go the week that it would take to return it and get a replacment...

and i've just realised that my sex toy addiction is as bad if not worse than any druggie addiction.... oh dear

At least a sex toy addiction isn't outright damaging to your health though :) The only thing that gets me to sleep sometimes is whacking on a good thunderstorm sound track, no idea why i find listening to heavy rain and thunder so soothing, especially as i used to find it so, so difficult to go to the bathroom when it was raining as it had to be silent with my OCD, i must just have an odd mind.

Hahaha MBE! That made me giggle!

Eurgh ear pain is horrible, that must have been excruciating! I had the worst ear pain of my life after having my tonsillectomy, I had morphine and tramadol for it but nothing helped, and it was the most miserable 3 weeks of my life! Tramadol is the drug I take after my LPs and that's what gives me the terrible withdrawal, but it's lovely while I'm on it :p

In the 'help' section on LH there should be a support group for those who have sex toy addictions after being lured in by Lovehoney's magical charms... if I'm not careful in a few years time I will have blown all my money on sex toys and be stuck in a constant euphoric state of orgasmic bliss, while my family lives in squalor ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

VirginAngel wrote:

At least a sex toy addiction isn't outright damaging to your health though :) The only thing that gets me to sleep sometimes is whacking on a good thunderstorm sound track, no idea why i find listening to heavy rain and thunder so soothing, especially as i used to find it so, so difficult to go to the bathroom when it was raining as it had to be silent with my OCD, i must just have an odd mind.

OOOHHHHHH i love this! and i do that too! (not the thunder part) but the rain and i love hearing the wind.

although very true...an orgasm actually has many health benifits ;)

OMG boo!!! i am crying with laughter i need more than a support group more like a stint in a rehab with lockdown. (Because otherwise i would run away to buy more sex toys and have the snuck in..i would message Cazz and be like..'Kay so im stuck in rehab can you pop along with a few of the finest please?')

Tramadol i'm allergic too which SUCKS because in terms of pain its great but then i get a massive rash and my throat closes up....so then not so good haha!

Seriously i spend every spare penny i have on here! I was in Vegas last september (actually on the same flight as Cazz!) and my friends are going out again next month..coulld i go? No...because all my money went here.

Well, being able to breathe is kind of a necessity really.... :P

VirginAngel wrote:

Well, being able to breathe is kind of a necessity really.... :P

hehe ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Had very eventual night .left me sore so no toys for couple days :( . .... Jesus christ ladies need to stop putting yourselfs down we all beatiful and love your pics.been trying to add one and wont let me for some reason :( just keeps saying someyhing went wrong..... Hope you lot are ok and slept well ( or masterbated well if your an addict)

Thank you x

mrs.hiskett wrote:

Had very eventual night .left me sore so no toys for couple days :( . .... Jesus christ ladies need to stop putting yourselfs down we all beatiful and love your pics.been trying to add one and wont let me for some reason :( just keeps saying someyhing went wrong..... Hope you lot are ok and slept well ( or masterbated well if your an addict)

+1 Well Said :)

mrs.hiskett sometimes this happens to me if the picture file size is too big. So might be worth checking that before trying again x

Checked they all face hidden under 500kb just not working even if i crop it down

mrs.hiskett wrote:

Checked they all face hidden under 500kb just not working even if i crop it down

Aw that's weird then :( what a shame, love seeing people's pics :) x