I ate an entire bottle of flavoured lube.

I had a bottle of Durex passion fruit lube (50ml) sat in my draw for ages, decided to open it and try it this morning. I ended up eating the lot over the course of the day with a spoon. That's how nice it was.

That's my Ode to the Weird for today.

Thank you.

Oh my. It is tasty, but that's quite impressive.

This has made me laugh so much. But your poor insides! Is lube bad for you anyone know? Xx

MissChar wrote:

This has made me laugh so much. But your poor insides! Is lube bad for you anyone know? Xx

well if you eat anything in large quantites its bad for you, it will most likly make pooping easier.

Lol yeah I just mean coz of chemicals in it! X

WeeSteve wrote:

MissChar wrote:

well if you eat anything in large quantites its bad for you, it will most likly make pooping easier.

I found this reply hilarious!

Also it's making me think of having medicine, haha out the spoonx

LOL! This made me laugh.

I feel for your digestive system right now. :')

PMSL your inside my slip out lol

I eat lube all the time but I have to say I've never had it in such large quantities! I'm thinking your farts will smell lovely!

Wow though, it must be good tasting lube, may have to invest in some :D

Haha i had to read that twice to believe it, I love the cherry flavour but blimey a whole bottle?! Yor tummy cant be that happy right now! x

Haha that's impressive I may have to attempt to beat this!

hahahaha!! brilliant!! but the passion fruit is good!!!

I wonder if the flavoured lubes have calories in? Be a fun but interesting substitute if you fancy a snack...

Well I figured because it's safe enough for the lady and gentleman parts, it should be fine to consume in large quantities? I've had no ill affects so... I'm now considering other flavours to try. What a maniac I am. Lol!

Be careful you don't overdose on lube!

While we're on the subject of lube, does anyone know if lube has an expiry date? How long can you keep a bottle once its been opened?

It depends on the lube really. From the ones I have, the LH enjoy lube and Fifty Shades ready for anything lube have to be used within 12 months. The Durex play passion fruit lube has to be used within 3 months.

Edit: It should say on the labels on the bottles. :)

Well you certainly won't suffer from constipation tomorrow , the poo will just slide out

SophieM wrote:

It depends on the lube really. From the ones I have, the LH enjoy lube and Fifty Shades ready for anything lube have to be used within 12 months. The Durex play passion fruit lube has to be used within 3 months.

Edit: It should say on the labels on the bottles. :)

I have Sliquid strawberry pomegranate and I've had it for a year now so I'm thinking I should use it up soon? I don't think it tells you when it needs to be used by on the bottle though. I'll check in the morning though, thanks lovely x