I can't decide which of these rabbits to buy!!

I really want either:

1. Happy Rabbit 2 Natural

OR

2. Lovehoney Powerplay Gspot Rabbit Vibrator (the one without that horrible looking ball in the middle)

The powerplay is less expensive making it appealing. But the happy rabbit doesn't have a single bad review that i've seen and looks so nice. If I had the money I'd buy both, however I don't :(

Question. How do I ask my mum, who doesn't approve of me having sex toys (I live with her) if I can have one? I already have 2 vibrators that don't please me anymore. I want one that can please me :((

Is it necessary to tell her?
Could you not order it and keep it discreetly?
It will come in a plain brown box, so you could get away with saying it's a Christmas pressie x

If those two, I'd pick the Happy Rabbit 2. But I'm actually gonna go out on a limb here and suggest you get the Desire Rabbit instead- https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33302.

The Desire toys are so very lovely.

I'm a bit baffled by your mum having any say in this. You're an adult, yes, and buying with your own money? LH send everything in totally discreet packaging so you don't even need to let her know what's in your parcel if you don't want to! If you're extra cautious, get it shipped to a friend and then just take it home in your bag. Living with her doesn't give her any say over your masturbation habits.

Hello!

I have both of the options that you are considering and I like them both, although I use the Happy Rabbit 2 more often. I think I'd happily recommend either but the former is kinder to the environment as it's rechargeable so there's no need to be constantly buying and disposing batteries. It will also be cheaper in the long run for the same reasons.

One thing I will say is that rabbits can be notoriously difficult to get right. What I mean by this is that they are anatomy dependent. Not every rabbit works with every body as we are all slightly different down there. It can be a bit of trial and error to find one that works for you. If you buy one and it doesn't sit in the right position over the clitoris or hit the right spots internally don't think something is wrong with you or the toy, it's just that the shape or dimensions aren't right for you. Luckily Lovehoney have a fab returns policy so you can try one and if it doesn't fit properly then you can exchange it for another.

In relation to your mum, why does she need to be told? What you do with your personal time and have in your personal space is your business. Masturbation is healthy and natural so you don't need anyones approval to do it or to buy sex toys. If you're paying for them and are over 18 then I don't see the issue with having them as long as you're not using them loudly when she's in earshot.

For the two vibrators you have that don't hit the spots for you anymore, why not send them off to Lovehoney to recycle for you?

Hi Kittybaby. Rabbits are very tricky to get it right. I've got a nice collection of toys but I'm yet to find a rabbit that takes me there. Last week I got the Fifty Shades of Grey Greedy Girl, which got amazing reviews. I've just starting to use it, but whilst it feels amazing in terms of powerful vibrations, patterns and speeds, I reckon it's not gonna work for me as I'm struggling to get the "ears" working properly. So I might have to return it, but that's what is amazing about Lovehoney, I don't need to worry.

And as above, I think you're entitled to have your own toys and me time as long as you respect the boundaries of your household. I don't understand why you need to have your mum's approval to do that.

Okay I've asked my mum about me having a new toy. she's said its okay. **REMOVED BY MODERATOR - SEE RULES** And I am paying myself.

Do you get a refund if you send a toy back? I don't want to waste money.

Rabbits just seemed appealing to me because I like duel stimulation with vibrations internally and externally and a rabbit would do that for me without me having to do all the work.

hey Kittybaby

I'm not a huge fan of Rabbit vibes because...exactly what NatandTom said - I won't repeat it all! This one is expensive - but honestly worth every penny https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39180

hey guys im back

okay so im not talking 100% about rabbits here but. i am so :/ because the vibrators i have just arent powerful enough for me anymore, even on the highest settings. it feels good but i need more power.

does anyone know a vibrator thats more powerful than the tracy cox supersex pleasure wand thats not too big and not too expensive? and hopefully not so loud that the neighbors could hear it. is the rocks off bullet powerful at all?

The lowest setting used to be powerful enough and now the highest setting doesn't do anything for me.