I DONT LIKE HOW I LOOK...WHAT DO U THINK???

I DONT LIKE MY BODY SHAPE BOOBS BUM ETC,MY PARTNER SAYS ITS GREAT BUT I DISAGREE,WHAT DO YOU LOT THINK..HONESTLY??

Honestly!! You should listen to your partner because they are right and you are very nice looking with a figure most women would feel much envy about. Feel good about yourself because you're beautiful and desirable as well. Lots of people nowdays don't feel as they should about themselves because the ad men have persuaded them they are unworthy without all the dressing they can spend their money on. Just remember the girls in the adverts and movies are mostly all make up and plastic body parts and your not and your all the better for it. Go forth and SHINE!!

There's nothing wrong with your body.
Everyone has bits of them they don't like, but if your partner likes it, and you're happy with your partner, than that's fine.

I disagree with my other half all the time over whether he likes my boobs, or my bum. At the end of the day, he says that if he didn't like the look of what's under my clothes, we'd never have sex naked...he's got a good point!!

SHAME YOU HAVE A PARTNER HUN COS YOU LOOK FOXY!!! BODY TO DIE FOR AND TONED ASWELL,NO OFFENCE BUT IF YOU BECOME AVAILABLE SEND ME A THREAD COS I ALWAYS AIM TO PLEASE!!!!

you should not worry how you look..your body is like a womans should be..curved slim and turns peoples heads.i wish there where women like you in my village in italy!! i am a fitness instructor but you dont need any training from myself unless it is some other form of training!!!

if you woulod like too speak you can email me on pete0141@hotmail.co.uk pete is my nickname and my hotmail account is registered in uk at my brothers homme

I know what this is - it's one of those questions women like asking where there's only one correct answer... ;-)

Looks good to me, would love to get my hands on one that looks like that

WOW MANY THANX FOR THE NICE COMMENTS AND OFFERS!!! THAT PIC IS 3YRS OLD AND IVE SINCE PUT ON WEIGHT SO I WILL POST A NEW UPDATED PIC TODAY TO SEE IF YOU STILL THINK THE SAME!! THANX AGAIN

i think you are one hot lady!! i am looking forward to your new picture been posted,even my partner is jealous of you!! things are going around in my head of what id like to do to you and i think you would love it!!!!! i think im the clit king...but only women who have slept with me can make that decision.....maybe you one day?????????

when are you posting your new pic? cant wait to see it!

I think you look good, and what counts is how you feel about yourself,I'm going through the same thing because I put on a few pounds, but my friend always tells me that he wishes I could see myself through his eyes, plus having a great round and firm ass has become an ASSet! Good luck...

I AGREE WITH THE REST OF THIS LOT ON ERE,YOU LOOK LIKE MY KIND OF GIRL A PROPER BEACH BABE! IS THIS YOUR NEW PIC OR OLD ONE?? IS THERE ANY PICS OF YOU FROM BEHIND OR EVEN NOTHING ON AT ALL??!!!

we think you are adorable hun,just my cup of tea actually!!! he likes your body and whatever your hiding under those cute pants!!!! i love your boobs hun nice n petite but its the nipples that count though.......if u eva wanna meet up just post us a thread...take care d & p

IVE NOW PUT ON MY NEW UP TO DATE PICTURE OF MYSELF TODAY(8TH JAN 06)I THINK YOU WILL THINK DIFFERENTLY OF ME NOW AS I LOOK BIGGER AND 3YRS OLDER AT 30YRS OLD.PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF ME NOW IN HONESTLY!!!

Dont be put off what anyone says, you look great and we all at some stage put a little weight on when we get older,
great body , great figure, go girl show it off

A NICE COMMENT ALREADY MANY THANX,I FEEL BETTER ABOUT MYSELF AND ALOT MORE CONFIDENT.THE PIC IS 8 JAN 2007 NOT 2006 LIKE IVE PUT ABOVE.AT THIS RATE ILL HAVE THE CONFIDENCE OF A PIN UP!!!!!(ONLY JOKING)

babes, you have no worries you look great :)

wow the new pic is just as good as the old one! like the people above say you look great.have you thought about putting a new pic on each week? e.g different underwear positions locations etc...i think you are slowly gathering a army of admirers!! keep up the good work sexy!!!! chow

I think you tick all the boxes babe,you are my kind of girl,you seem to have a good review on ere and like the guy aboves has asked..will there be any more good pics to keep all us guys (and ladies) happy at night!!