I DONT LIKE HOW I LOOK...WHAT DO U THINK???

maybe....but i would need more lingerie to change the pics every week!! could NORTYKNICKS HELP OUT????????????

Hmmm!! The clit king, you have my curiousity peaked....

Aaron3- Your picture is hot, I've got a decent one of me on the beach in Florida, unfortunately I'm not bare....

just wondered if you had thought about my idea of the pictures?? i think the rest on ere will agree they would like to see ALOT MORE of you and less clothes!! think about it babes............

Thinking, will let you know later, I think I have a pretty hot one, just a little cautious about posting it on the net

(THIS IS 4 NIP AND TOUCH) LIKE YOUR PIC BUT WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE OF YOU...if you have got it flaunt it honey...HOPE YOU LIKE OUR LITTLE PIC!!

CHRISTY7777777 SORRY THE ABOVE POSTS ARE FOR NIP AND TOUCH,IF YOU LOOK BACK IVE BEEN SENDING HER THREADS FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS OR SO.

Right then realy Honestly. I think your new picture looks just as good if not better than your beach photo. All I can say is I would like to see you from some differn't angles to see what you think there is not to like. Bum etc. But at present you look just fine. I repeat all I said first time
S/bst

Hi nip and Touch,would love to give you some lingerie for nothing but times are hard, i have got an offer on at the moment for 10% off produts ,so they are a bit cheaper
try this code--- nk2007/1
then you might send me some more of your pics

you are real sexy and beautiful..i would like to see you from behind or maybe you without clothes on,are you shaven?? does your partner like other men joining in your fun?

thanks again for all the nice comments,would love to post different pictures on each week but dont have enough lingerie for the job!! am i shaven?....well thats for me to know!!!!

if you have no spare lingerie for new pics then dont wear anything!! and that way we can also find out if you are shaven or not!!

i agree with LUST AND LOVE if you have no lingerie dont wear any! been naked is a beautiful thing and you should be proud of your body,im naked on my photo..what do you think of me?? treat us all and show us what you have got from all angles!!! p.s(maybe kinky boots will look good or maybe you using sex toys if you own any?) sergio x

NIP AND TOUCH ROCKS!!!! I AGREE WITH ALL THE GUYS ON ERE AND I ALSO SAY "SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT GIRL" IF YOU DO THE PICS ARE THEY GONNA BE JUST NAKED OR INVOLVING SEX TOYS OR ACTUAL FULL CONTACT SEX/4PLAY?? JUST THINK OF MY PIC IF YOU DO THEM...THAT SHOULD GET YOU HOT N HORNY!!!!!!!!!!!

Well questions questions questions!!! it looks like no spare lingerie means no clothes at all!!! as for the other requests i dont know.surely your partners can keep you happy?? am i shaven???..........watch this space!!!.......

just logged on after work and i think i need a cold shower!!!!!! wow cant wait to see the pics...might stay up all night now!! as for the partner shes not bothered she looks at naked guys on ere so fairs fair...bring it on babe

NIP AND TOUCH:-SEEN YOUR PIC AND I LIKE WHAT I SEE! IT SEEMS YOU ARE GOING TO POST A NAKED PHOTO SOON BY THE SOUNDS OF IT,CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU GOT TO OFFER,SOME OF THE GUYS(AND WOMEN) ABOVE HAVE MADE YOU SOME VERY SAUCY OFFERS!! CAN I ADD MINE TO THE LIST TOO? TAKE A PEEK AT MY PIC AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANNA HAVE SOME FUN WITH ME...SOON! (PS have you ever had a multiple orgasm??)

wanna join me on a hot sandy beach sometime???? no clothes allowed!! just sun sea sand and.................???? oh and yes your pic is hot,now show us what lies beneath the cloth

just a note to let you know ive changed my pic on my profile,got a new digi camera with timer so me and my girlfriend tried it out! hope you like it

nip and touch we await your new picture!!!!!!!!!!!