I DONT LIKE HOW I LOOK...WHAT DO U THINK???

the lads await with tissue in hand

IVE NOT HAD CHNACE TO DO A FULL FRONTAL PIC YET BUT IVE HUST UPLOADED A NEW PIC OF ME FROM BEHIND IN MY THONG,WILL POST NEW PIC THIS WEEK CHEERS

NICE PIC BABE BUT ITS NOW TIME TO SHOW US ALL THE REAL THING!!! ARE WE GONNA MEET UP FOR FUN OR ARE YOU GONNA REGRET IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE?? YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE.MASSAGE FOLLOWED BY SEX IN THE JAKUZZI AND THEN SEX ON MY BALCONY!!!!!

i think you are beautiful and sexy from all angles.how old are you? does your partner let you experience the pleasures of other men? ive noticed you dont reply much to the threads posted above.however your sexy bum says it all!!!!!!

WELL WELL WELL...WHAT CAN I SAY BUT NICE BOOTY!! THE NEXT EPISODE MUST BE WHERE I COME UP BEHIND YOU AND PULL THAT THONG OFF WITH MY TEETH! DID YOU LIKE MY BAR OF SOAP OR WAS YOU LOOKING AT SOMETHING ELSE ON THE PICTURE!! ASK YOUR MAN IF I CAN BORROW YOU FOR 1 NIGHT..HE CAN WATCH IM NOT FUSSED.SEND A REPLY BACK.......SOON

CHANGED MY PIC SO YOU CAN SEE MY FACE AND DECIDE IF YOU DO WANT TO GET IT ON WITH ME......HOPE YOU LIKE

CHANGED PICTURE AGAIN,WILL POST MY NEW DARING 1 IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS!!!!!!!!! my partner says £5000 is the cost of my body be bought for one night of hot horny passion...so start bidding!!!!!!!!

£2.500 for a weekend of whatever goes

cant afford but i can pay you in orgasms instead,plus my friend will join in to double the pleasure,can you handle 2 guys?

GET REAL GUYS THE GIRL IS MINE,SHOWN MY PORTFOLIO AND SHES NOT SAID NO SO ILL TAKE THAT AS A YES,IF SHE DIDNT WANNA GET IT ON WITH ME SHE WOULD SAY NO BUT SHE HASNT.THE SOONER WE GET IT ON IN THE SHOWER AND ON MY DESK THE BETTER,ARE YOU GONNA REPLY?????????????????????????????????????????????

Whoa nip and touch way back in the beginning when most of these guys weren't even members I said go forth and SHINE!! not go forth and SELL!! At fifty three years young I've been at it since I was sixteen and I've had sex with some really gorgeous women. But not once have I EVER paid for it (Mind you I am THE SEXYBEAST) and I wouldn't pay for you either. But then again NEITHER WOULD I SELL YOU. It would be better to go for pleasure than to go for their petty money. If some of these guys are boasting they are so gifted how come they need to pay for sex? ? ?

Go back and look at my picture and look at the focus of it. Its that beautiful rare creature and that fantastic place. I coaxed that wonderful animal right out of the water and had it eating out of the palm of my hand (literally). That takes sensitivity. It couldn't be bought or bribed or bullied and it certainly wasn't fluent in bullshit. Caring!!

chuckle... nip and touch babe, you're getting quite a fanclub.. maybe some more of us girls should put a few pics up ;) I doubt my bloke would mind, especially if he took the shots...

YES MILLENIUM GO AND GET YOUR CAMERA OUT AND GET FLASHING! IT WILL BOOST YOUR CONFIDENCE AND MAKE YOU FEEL SEXIER AND MAYBE BOOST YOUR SEX LIFE AND I THINK YOUR PARTNER WILL DEF LIKE TAKING THE PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE HAVING A BALL AT THE MOMENT LONG MAY IT CONTINUE!!! POST YOUR PICS SOON

WAS ACTUALLY JOKING ABOUT BIDDING MONEY TO BED ME!!! MY PARTNER WOULDNT BE TOO CHUFFED,IM GONNA CARRY ON WITH THE PICS THOUGH,ANY GUYS GONNA POST SOME SAUCY ONES OR EVEN THE LADIES,GET YOUR CAMERA AND GET FLASHING!!!!!!

Remember G SPOT DAVE if you got to give it away don't forget him. Mrs sbeast agrees he is how do we say tempting. Or to put it another way at least get a sperm sample. WOW.
Forget these lack of pricks with money they are a waste of space.

WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU MEAN TEMPTING AND SPERM SAMPLE????

Its not rocket science do you want to have good genes in your blood lines or do you want money from these wankers

Sorry but you did start this

Sorry OA Sex Chimp but these unthinking s/heads have asked for this. Still love your sense of homour!! Sorry got to be done.