I got him a thong for Xmas!

I’ve wanted my boyfriend to try thongs for a good while now, he’s open to the idea but never got one. Christmas seemed like the perfect time so he now has a couple wrapped up from me to try. I’ll just have to make sure he doesn’t open them in front of the family!

16 Likes

Hi, I’m sure he will love them, there is a lot of great thongs out there.

1 Like

Would be funny in front of his parents :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Best purchases I’ve made are male thongs. He’ll thank you for it​:wink:

1 Like

Im sure the inlaws would wet themselves :joy:.
Ive got a couple of thongs that a friend of ours bought for me as a joke when abroad on holiday ( designer brand actually).
MrsIwill thinks i look like Raoul , the guy from the Irn Bru advert " Hey ladies "
Im sure your hub will look better than i do.

1 Like

Look forward to hearing what he things of the things. I’m sure he will wear them for you on Christmas evening.

Which type did you get?
Also, did you go up a size, most thongs tend to run small and one size up is a lot more comfortable.
I hope he likes them!

Hope he likes them!! :bum3:

3 Likes

Haha that would be a funny sight to unwrapped in front of the family :joy:

1 Like

I got him a HOM one which looked really nice and told him it was a gift he may want to open on his own, so he wasn’t opening in front of my parents. He took it home with him and was very happy, apparently he has looked at thongs himself before but didn’t know what I would think about him wearing them!

5 Likes

I used to wear thongs and strings for years, but my wife wasn’t really keen on them, even though I loved them I secretly wear them occasionally but she made me get rid of them, so I’ve just bought a lace gee to go with the stockings :wink::yum:

2 Likes

Thongs for men are really comfortable to wear, but you must spend good money to achieve comfort and quality.

Absolutely love thongs so I’m sure He will love you and thank you for them :blush:

1 Like

A decent lacy thong is definitely my next purchase :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have received womens lingerie for years as presents - however not a fan of thongs

1 Like

Not for me I’m afraid … they’re just not my thong!!

… apologies, an appalling joke I realise.

Not a thong girl I’m afraid … they don’t tend to hold things in or hide them that well … if you get my meaning :wink:… more a high Lacy panties lady here xx

R xx

2 Likes

What kind? Mens or womens thong? Material? Color?

1 Like

I recently got my first thong, a MalePower one, and it’s pretty nice! Definitely a fun thing to try and my wife liked it. I think it works especially well for any impact play that gets incorporated during sex.

I just purchased a few pairs of mens thongs and tried them on for the first time tonight. Very surprised how much I enjoy it! Might be the new underwear of choice :eyes:. OH actually said they don’t look bad on me, so that’s better than an alternative comment :joy:

3 Likes

Hope he like them I wear all time much better than boxers I buy lot brave thongs :+1:

2 Likes