I LOVE sex during my period, am I alone?

Me and the OH do enjoy it. As long is she is on a small to medium flow, and she horny.....which is bound to happen on her period....we actually have some of our best sex. I wear a condom obviously, and we've *touchwood* not had too much mess so far.

Russ x

i personally wouldn't

although i am on the pill and ts suposed to stop the monthlies it dosent, it only aliveiates it. its always been painful when i'm on to say the least ( i am usually physically sick, and the cramps are crippling plus the whole thing can last 2-3 weeks) so any hornyness is gone. about 2 weeks before when ive felt ovulation i get super horny though

my hub hates it....he refuses point blank to do it while im having my period....my FWB on the other hand....loves it....so problem solved LOL

Sweetlove, sex can actually help with cramps, something to do with releasing endorphines in the brain, that in turn, ease the pain.

hmmm, i get far too horny when im on my period, lol, but have only ever done any horny goodliness the once while on my period, with the current OH, but im hoping i'll become less uptight, and more accepting of how lucky i be, lol

x x x x

Morbidia wrote:

Sweetlove, sex can actually help with cramps, something to do with releasing endorphines in the brain, that in turn, ease the pain.

x x x x

yeah i suppose it would but i quite like curling up in front of the telly with a ncie cup of tea and a hot water bottle, its not sexy but meh

As a man I find this a complete turn on, I think I like the messy side of sex but draw the line at scat play.

Especially for fisting and squirting I find it great fun.

But I have known a lot of women who do not enjoy it, and I know a few who do. I have had more fun with those who do like it.

Towels and a bin liner cut open underneath just incase, baby wipes and a good shower after are essential though. Period sex I have noticed smells so much stronger.

I haven't had a period in 2 years so I haven't needed to even think about this but I have had sex whilst on before, the lubrication you get with it is quite amazing and as long as you're not really heavy it's not too messy, put if you put a towel down and use a condom then its great fun! Its even better if you do it the shower expecially if your worried about ickiness! don't always feel horny during my period so I wouldn't necessarily go out of my way to have sex, but there's no shame in it! I have a friend who absolutely loves it too!!!

My fiancée loves sex during her period, and I am happy to oblige as long as the flow isn't too heavy, after all, with protection its not like I'll notice, and if it makes her feel better during her period, even better :)

I feel really horny before and during period but wouldn't have sex during first couple of heavy days because boobs feel like painful bowling balls...after that it depends how he feels...

i've always felt it to be too messy doin it at that time of the month to be honest but each to their own and all that

x

I would give it a go and have said this to the wife a couple of times when i been feeling horny thinking this would be a chance not to where a comdom (is this safe).As we have been using these for over 20 years and other then having the kids there was a short time on the pill (3 months).

I respect wife for not wanting to go on the pill so still use comdoms.I would like to go naked and still hoping she may come round to anal as another option.

I think the other reason for the comdons is she likes tidy sex and I would like it messy somtimes.

There are certain times of the months where I am horny like past couple of days and what do you know the painters are in and dont even get a happy hand shake:-(

Hi :) I'm new here. Anyway I don't have periods any more but when I did I used to get really horny. Ok it can be messy when the period is heavy, but have any of you girls ever thought to use a diaghram cap? It works a treat! You need to remember to remove it afterwards, it can only keep so much back, but hey, it saves on the laundry!

Welcome to Lovehoney Kat-o-Nine!!!! snowed in so here to greet you!!

Hope you have fun here. xx

TB

Hey I Wish

re periods and no condoms...no still not safe if i've got my sex-ed right!!

Definitely not safe, less likely but still very possible.

I love sex on my period, and my OH does too. He's not so keen on his bits looking like they've had a nasty accident afterwards but he loves the slipperiness and the fact that I get really excited at this time of the month. The first time it happened to me I didn't think anything of it really, and as I don't have particualrly heavy periods I never seem to mess up the sheets as long as I stay on my back and get the tissues before I stand up and go to the loo.

we sometimes do but waiting till the end we both end up horny as hell and get stuck into a really good session

No you are not alone! I LOVE sex on my period. I am extremely horny and all I think about for that week is sex! I especially want the hard core up against the wall kindof sex. Surprisingly, this is the time that I am most comfortable trying new things in the bed room.

Is anyone else the same way?

Thanks for the warning thinking it was safe shows how much I know.I did a bit more checking up on this and it is very poss of her getting another little bun in the oven.

I'm fine with it if a girl wants to do it. Especially if the lady is in a dom mood and orders me to do it.

I even do rainbow kissing sometimes.