I’m new, I’m shy

Hello, I’m new here, I’m quite shy, but felt like saying hello, how is everyone here? And what is the best story you’ve been told or best item you’ve received? Or most unusual?

3 Likes

Hi and welcome. Best item I have received is the doxy die cast :heart:

Hi @Fidler Just wanted to say hello and welcome :blush: :wave:

Hi, welcome to the forum :wave:
No need to be shy, the forum is very friendly and unjudgmental.

One of my favourites and most unusual is also the first ever toy i ever tested. The rocks off A spot rabbit.

Hi :wave: @Fidler welcome to the forum :blush:

My favourite toy has to my womanizer Pro40 and premium :ok_hand:

Helloooooo and keep fidling…
Best item for me was the vibrating butt plug to tease the wife, for her the rechargeable wand…

Hi @Fidler :wave:
Welcome to the forum

My favourite item I’ve recieved from Lovehoney is my Cha Cha Cha and my favourite story…

Well, The Hobbit is a pretty well told tale (The book rather than the film though).

Hello and welcome :smiley: @Fidler

Hi and welcome to the forum :blush:

Hi there and a warm welcome enjoy the forum @Fidler :kissing_heart:

Hi and welcome :hugs:

The toy I have an ongoing love affair with, because it is the only one that had ever made me squirt (taking me completely by surprise), is the Mantric Dual Tip Clitoral Vibrator… it’s the “best” in terms of that. Just something about the vibe frequency and the soft but firm ears to probe with, bizarrely not even while touching my clitoris but from stimulating the surrounding areas.

However, my alternative “best” toy in terms of something I never knew I needed, would never have bought myself, but I was happy to receive as a tester, is the Hop Star. Same type of probing ears as the Mantric above, but also has a suction cup for hands free fun. Honestly, the suction cup is a game changer :+1:

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum, no need to be shy, everyone is very friendly. Had a few great purchases but just love reading about users exploits.

Hi :wave: and welcome to the forum. We are relatively new also and you definitely don’t need to be shy. We have had great experiences on here so far , learning , reading and engaging with others :+1::blush:

Hi :wave:. There’s no need to share anything. You can just enjoy reading. There is a wide array of topics on here am sure you will learn lots. My favourite thing I have bought is crotchless kickers. They look great and you don’t need to faff about trying to get them off :joy:.

Hello and welcome @Fidler , enjoy the forums along with fiddling . I too am shy , see I am covered with a hydrangea leaf !

Hi and welcome to the forum

Hello :wave:

@Fidler Hello and welcome to the forum. :wave:

1 Like

Hey welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: no need to be shy, we’re all a lovely welcoming bunch here to share and enjoy experiences :wink:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum

1 Like