I need your help! - Players of the games - check here for how to put them back on the homepage

The only place I found it was in the categories page in the drop down list, although it was just the title without the blurb

Yes that is exactly right. If you interact with a topic it will change that one to tracking and move it to the homepage but the category still remains muted :slight_smile:

1 Like

And you can have a tweak of your Notification settings on your Preferences/Notifications page too. :+1:

1 Like

So I just clicked the game section and changed unmute to normal.
Is that what I was supposed to do?

Only if you want them unmuted :blush: I’ve kept mine on mute so I only get the ones I’ve interacted with popping up on the home page :ok_hand:t2:

4 Likes

Ahhhhh OK, thanks x

This sounds quite handy. Having been off the forum for a few days I’m playing catch-up and sometimes find the games get in the way of the other topics.

I’d love to help but I’m far too dumb. I’m sure it’s a great idea but I’ll leave it in the capable hands of the more savvy forum peeps

It’s been swopped over already. :+1: And the About Games explainer blurb has had a little update too:

3 Likes