I need your help! - Players of the games - check here for how to put them back on the homepage

The basic Mute / Unmute works fine on my iPad, the topics disappear / appear in the Latest list.

1 Like

Okay, I’m gonna apply it to the games. Wish me luck!

3 Likes

I managed to unmute it again and it shows back up, but I had to go to an old notification to get to the category so I could do that. All back to normal now though.

It should still show up in the category drop down menu

I can only see it on my iPad from that menu and scrolling it down, it’s missing from the drop down under the three horizontal lines at top right and from the main categories list.

I.E. I have to click All Categories then scroll down.

1 Like

Ah darn I see what you mean, it’s disappeared from the big list. Here is a quick link:

I wish I hadn’t tried so hard in Maths at school - then I’d never have had to spend 35 years working with computers. :sob:

1 Like

Haha - thanks. I did not even notice that - should have gone to Specsavers I guess! Hopefully that helps anyone else out though!

I would help, but the more i read the more confused i get!

You need to click the little bell icon on the category page and change it to “normal” (although it is a little bit off at the moment so I think it says “norm”) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Games is no longer on my categories page!

Which device are you using?

I like the sound of this very much!

I’ve done the switch-a-roo so they should be hidden from the homepage unless manually turned on (or they have been interacted with)

1 Like

Samsung phone.

Done it now via the link you shared earlier thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Can you see it in your categories list on the side?
Or the drop down?

At the side.

Hi, quite like having most games muted, can I just check though if you leave the category muted but post once in a specific game does it automatically change the setting of that thread then to tracking so it then appears in your latest list?

I think this is what is happening but thought I’d just ask to check. Essentially this means you can keep the category muted but still see any games that you play?