I want to watch my wife with a well hung guy.

I have for a very long time wanted to watch my wife have sex with a really well hung man.

My wife says that the idea of taking a huge cock really turns her on but also says that it is wrong to actually do it, because married people shouldn't do that sort of thing.

I really need help and ideas as to how I can convince her to give it a try..... I'm sure she would really enjoy it if she gave it a go.

I am convinced that the size difference would be great for her to experience.

I would also like to hear from other wives who have done this and enjoyed it.

try a swingers site/club

If she doesn't want to do it then don't force her. She could end up resenting you. And although the idea sounds kinky now, do you really want to have the vision of her being tucked by someone else in your head for the rest of you life? What if she enjoys it more than with you? That wouldn't be nice knowing someone else satisfied her more.
There are lots of different things you need to consider before you consider trying it:..... If she agrees

Why not try a sleeve of some sort or a big dildo, it will have the same affect but without the regret after.

If shes full out said its wrong then i think its best leaving it as a fantasy. The scenario you mentioned was one of our fantasies when we started swinging but we both wanted it and we constantly made sure it was what we both wanted.

I've seen way too many couples split up over these things so the only advice i can give you is if its not ment to be, dont push it, its really not worth damaging your relationship over it.

If your still convinced as Just Jensons mentioned there is a site called FabSwingers. Just communicate and bear in mind whilst its an amazingly horny thought it can be very hard in reality for some.

Hi Zinty. cant say I wanted to watch another fella but I did want to se my wife take something big. so we bought a vary large vibe, Huge turn on for us both as I helped her take it. May be this would help yor wife with the moral issue and you still get your fun too.

JF83 wrote:

Why not try a sleeve of some sort or a big dildo, it will have the same affect but without the regret after.

I agree. Have a look at products like this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2479 and http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22577. She can experience the sensation of a different size this way. The reviews for a lot of these products are from couples who wanted to try something similar.

You could tie her up and tease her add a blind fold and then build your way up to using an extension sleeve or a large toy? Lots of fun ways to incorporate it!

Or alternatively a larger dildo so you can watch her masturbate with it. Something like this if you’re looking for a realistic look http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6371.

Or even something like this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8590 !

Loads out there.

Adding another person can complicate things emotionally so if you're both sure its something you want to do, talk about it, talk about it some more and then talk about it again! Make sure you're both 100% on board! Xx

' try to convince her' and she will feel pressurised . pressuring someone to fuck someone is not pleasant at all , id respect her wishes that shes happy leaving it as fantasy and respects her vows .

I see this is your first post...hi and welcome :)

If she has said that it feels wrong for her to do so, then respect her wishes and don't push her! It won't end up well.

As others have suggested, why not try a penis sleeve or a larger realistic dildo or vibrator?

Agree it should stay as a fantasy.

Loads of amature cuckold videos on-line so watch a few together and see how you feel. I must agree though that sometimes fantasies should stay as such - but everyone is different. Good luck!

Me and my hubby are looking to do this. Just taking our time and trying to find the right person. Please don't pressurise your wife tho. The more u fantasise about it, she may start to like the idea or she may not. X

We both have the same fantasy so we bought on of the large hollow strap-on's. This was brilliant and we both loved it. We use it every now and again to spice things up. I would advise you to try this first and see where it goes.

agree with most personally think it would beva risk and totally down to your oh, i guess best advice is to just take your time meet person first maybe and make sure it feels right for you all including the 3 rd party

You shouldn't need to convince her. If she believes it to be wrong, or is concerned about what could happen to your relationship, then you should leave it as a fantasy.

The only person really getting anything out of this is you, as it's your fantasy, and therefore it's not really fair on her. I would not want my OH to try to convince me to do something that deep down I know was wrong. It's one of the reasons why I would never ever consider a three-way or anything like that. I guess i'm old fashioned but the thought of anyone else sharing anything intimate with my OH just does nothing for me.

I'd also think about exactly what is about this fantasy that is appealing to you.. is it just the thought of her having sex with another man, or is it the 'bigger' penis?

You need to realise that what you are asking is something out of alot of peoples comfort zones. You need to respect her wishes and desires.

Thanks for all the answers to my question, it has been really helpful.

Don't do it. I think it could work out to be a real disaster. Why not buy her a really large dildo, plenty available. Try these two

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6456 This is big and very satisfying or

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12598 this, which is ridiculous but equally great fun. We have both and love them.

blonde vixen13 wrote:

... And although the idea sounds kinky now, do you really want to have the vision of her being *ucked by someone else in your head for the rest of you life? What if she enjoys it more than with you? That wouldn't be nice knowing someone else satisfied her more.

I'd agree, be careful what you wish for.

Personally I don't get the thrill of watching your OH with someone else, but each to their own, my thrill with my OH is watching her using increasingly larger monster dildos, she loves that full feeling! find it very erotic.

Don't pressurise her, its got to be her decision but if she agrees then maybe go to a swingers club, get to know someone that you both like in a friendly sort of way, someone that you both get on with and can have a laugh with. Then take it from there, but take it slow and don't rush these things. You don't want to wreck your relationship.