Ideas for christmas time fuck fest

Hey all you lovehoney bloggers, helpers and mods

We both hope you all have a merry sexy christmas. We are looking for christmas time fuck fest ideas. We would love to hear about christmas time fun you've had, ideas and suggestions for this christmas.

Looking forward to reading your posts love s and h

any ideas would help people

hello and welcome to the OA,

first of always a good note for newbies have a look at the forum rules.

secondly theres probaly some topica about this already so have a search, using the search boxs.

diamonds

we did look but we are looking for ideas on a sexy christmas day and boxing day sa it will be r first 1 alone with no family to bother us.personally we thought it was a gd topic

well if your alone for the first time, do everything youve wanted to do but not be able to do before.

we cant tell you things to do as were not you we dont know what you like or what your into.

diamonds

I would suggest each writing 5 suggestions of sexy things you'd like the other person to do to you on seperate bits of paper then fold them up. I'd use the ideas to make a pass the parcel with a love honey toy in the middle that you both fancy playing with so you can have a grand finale!

I think the reason you might not be getting many responses is the wording of your title. I know this is a sex forum and I know that filthier things are often said but it just seems to be a little blunt without actually explaining what you want to know. Tis an understandable misjudgement but I guess if you want to encourage a more positive response in future: maybe tone down the language and offer a little more information (what you like, what you don't, what you've tried before etc).

Happy Christmas!

xxKPxx

Thank you very much for your suggestions. we have been together for several years were very open in to anything but feet and water sports. We all ready own monogamy and love this game and its a gd idea maybe we should break it out again. we dont mind if people dont kno what were into! Wed like to hear about there past sexy christmas. so we can pinch there ideas lol. thank you very much for all your suggestions so far love s and h xxxxx

happy christmas 1 and all

AA - I won't be having Christmas Sex either as it'll be TOTM But NYE - watch out!!! hehe

I think Kittypurry's suggestion is good Have a great Christmas whatever you get up to!

Likewise the OH and I are home alone this Christmas, despite being a big family it has just worked out that way and this is the first time.

Any ideas would also be welcome. :)

How about giving each other some christmas cheques, this entitles my OH to one intimate massage etc etc and redeem them throughout the day!

x

sexycornishcouple wrote:

Thank you very much for your suggestions. we have been together for several years were very open in to anything but feet and water sports. We all ready own monogamy and love this game and its a gd idea maybe we should break it out again. we dont mind if people dont kno what were into! Wed like to hear about there past sexy christmas. so we can pinch there ideas lol. thank you very much for all your suggestions so far love s and h xxxxx

happy christmas 1 and all

What's Manogamy?

Here's a link to it...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=662

x

was that a man asking what monogamy is?

Sex plans this xmas, avoid the in laws avoid the parents avoid the kids, sneak off for a quick fondle and grope when we can then after long days partying boozing binging try and get my leg over at about 2am

lol

I say xmas is a time to go kinky, the costumes handcuffs, whips go full on i say.