If anyone wanted to nominate us.....

Awww, shucks, you guys, you guys are the best

I voted Sex and Relationships and E-tailer :)

voted good luck

Voterised and submitterated! Good Luck =D

Voted!! E-tailer & Sex & Relationships xx

Voted. Good luck, guys :)

Vote in E-tailer and Sex & relationships. Good Luck!

So what does LH get if they win?

Bump........... & voted!

voted!

voted too!! :)

I had a mind-numbingly slow weekend and my usual writing outlet dried up, so....

Communication is always an important component of any relationship. LoveHoney succeeds in creating and maintaining the kinds of relationships with its customers that other e-tailers should be dreaming of.

Many e-tailers do ok on the 'telling about' side of communication. But I have yet to encounter one who does the listening side half as well as LoveHoney and few who take the extra step to make sure their customers truly know that their concerns and interests have been heard. Although more of that dialogue goes on in the Forums than the Blog itself, the two are used in an integrated manner by the active community LoveHoney has created amongst its customers and staff.

That integration is key. LoveHoney's bloggers use the format's strengths and move to others when they're more suitable, keeping their blog well organized and easy to read. It's a great place to see LoveHoney's upbeat attitude towards sex, relationships, and the delightfully broad range of ways we find to make it part of our lives.

'Sex sells' is the cliche. And given their product range, LoveHoney is well situated to work that angle. Instead they've chosen to put just as much emphasis on relationships - between partners, the often overlooked one each of us has with ourself, their own with their customer base - and model good relationship practices in their regular interactions with their customers.

Someone looking in from the outside might see just another blog. But look further and you'll see it's a skillfully used part of LoveHoney's communication network.

rose hip wrote:

I had a mind-numbingly slow weekend and my usual writing outlet dried up, so....

Communication is always an important component of any relationship. LoveHoney succeeds in creating and maintaining the kinds of relationships with its customers that other e-tailers should be dreaming of.

Many e-tailers do ok on the 'telling about' side of communication. But I have yet to encounter one who does the listening side half as well as LoveHoney and few who take the extra step to make sure their customers truly know that their concerns and interests have been heard. Although more of that dialogue goes on in the Forums than the Blog itself, the two are used in an integrated manner by the active community LoveHoney has created amongst its customers and staff.

That integration is key. LoveHoney's bloggers use the format's strengths and move to others when they're more suitable, keeping their blog well organized and easy to read. It's a great place to see LoveHoney's upbeat attitude towards sex, relationships, and the delightfully broad range of ways we find to make it part of our lives.

'Sex sells' is the cliche. And given their product range, LoveHoney is well situated to work that angle. Instead they've chosen to put just as much emphasis on relationships - between partners, the often overlooked one each of us has with ourself, their own with their customer base - and model good relationship practices in their regular interactions with their customers.

Someone looking in from the outside might see just another blog. But look further and you'll see it's a skillfully used part of LoveHoney's communication network.

*prints off, adds to annual review folder*

Thats some real love there! And consider yourselves voted for!!!

me too!

voted - because you deserve it!

Shortlisting for this is taking place today (though don't expect they will announce until Monday) - fingers crossed!

Good luck all x

Good luck.

Out of interest - when does voting close for this?

Angel x

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

Out of interest - when does voting close for this?

Angel x

The nominations stage closed last week, I'm not sure if the voting will be by popular vote or a panel of judges. If it's popular vote we'll let you know!